Lie To Me (PART 15)

SANA POV

So frustrating, we didn't even talked since morning. She knows that I always start my day with her kiss.

"What's wrong with you? You two fought?" Momo came in with some papers.

"How did you know?" Wow, what is she? How did she know?

"There a lot of crumpled papers, your hair is a mess, the curtains are half closed, your books are disorganized, you're not even drinking something at this moment, in short, you're a mess"

"Oh..."

"What happened?"

"You know, just.. I can't stand this long distance, this is not what I imagined when we started going out again"

"You know- ah wait... sign this first" she sat down.

"You know that it's a promise that she made from her grandmother right?"

"I know, I know, if I have a promise like that with my grandma, I'll just do what she's doing because I love my grandma so much"

"Are you dumb?"

"What?"

"You could just go with her around the world, that's a win win for the both of you"

"How about my work?"

"Sana you're rich, you can do and buy anything, you can avail wifi, you have your laptop"

"It's not that easy, I'm the only child, I'm the only heir of this company"

"You have to make a choice" what the hell? She left my office with a bitchy attitude.

After work, I called her to know if she'll pick me up. Okay then, the answer is no. I'll drive on my own back to our apartment.

"I'm home" I took off my coat and left the keys in front of the mirror.

"Tzuyu?" I don't smell any kind of cooking, not a noise either.

I looked everywhere, in the bathroom, bedroom, library, even the rooftop. She's not even picking up my calls. Tzuyu, answer my god damn calls. I'm getting worried, you know.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a paper clipped on the door of the fridge by a magnet. It's her handwriting.

My love, sorry I didn't tell you about this. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I just need some time, give me some time maybe a couple of days or maybe weeks. After all of this, I will come back to you and explain everything why I left (for a while). Take care and I love you more than anyone in the world.

You left. Again.

MINA POV

Another competition during work hours.

"I'll do this for your hand in marriage Ms. Myoui"

Uhm, what can I say? I'm that pretty.

"No thanks, offer that to someone else" I told him.

Everyone in the office laughed. Sana came out of her room with her secretary. What's up with the box? She came up to us.

"Mina, can you post up on our site that we are hiring a new secretary"

"Eh? She left?"

"Yes, she just filed a resignation letter. What can I do if she doesn't want to work here anymore? Why does everyone always leave me!?"

Uhm, what's the tea?

"Is she on her period?" Jihyo asked.

A lot of people immidietely took the chance. Wrong thoughts in their mind that the two broke up... or did they?