High School (Part 2)

SANA POV

So my dormmate Tzuyu is a Math Club president hmmmm. I might have an advantage for a tutor in math. She seems nice but she's a year younger than me so she might not understand our lessons.

We held our 1st day of audition. A lot of student got interested, I do not know if it's because they want it or because of me. The judges were me, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and our adviser. Tho, some of the members were behind us to watch them. This took us until afternoon.

My phone buzzed between the audition, wrong timing. I went outside of the auditorium.

"Hello?"

"Uhmm.."

"Tzuyu?? What is it? Hurry we still have an on going audition" I asked.

"I lost my key"

"Can you just ask for the duplicate key to Miss Young??"

"She only have two keys, one for me and one for you"

"Can you wait for me until night time?"

"Sure, good thing I don't have any assignment"

"Okay go to the auditorium"

I went back and watched the audition of others. Later on, I saw Tzuyu sitting at the back, reading.
That kid is always studying. I wish me too but I'm still busy with the drama club and stuffs.

It's time for the officers audition. My time to shine. I went to the stage and let the character sink in to me. I need to impress everyone and my beautiful dormmate is watching so....

TZUYU POV

Sana's acting right now on stage. Wow, she's amazing. Now I know why she's the president of the drama club.

"I'll post on the page of who passed, thank you for the time and effort" said their adviser, I think.

Sana came to me.

"Let's go"

We are both walking back to our dorm. Some students are still giving letters and gifts to us.

"You were great on your acting by the way" I said.

"Really? I think I messed up"

"Nope, it was really great, got goosebumps when you started yelling"

"Hmmmm goosebumps indicate you felt something"

"Yeah, I was attached to your character so good job" two thumbs up.

"Thank you"

Let's fast forward, me and Mina got more intense training. I study 24/7 even though Sana is quiet noisy because she's practicing her role. Yes, she got the lead role. This year she said that they decided to have the grandest finale so they started practicing 6 months before the school ends.

Well, sometimes she's studying on her desk. She'll be gone for a couple of hours because she's managing the props. She even invited her groupmates in our dorm.

"Is that THE Tzuyu?" asked Momo, her classmate.

"Yes, now focus" I heard Sana said.

"Told you she's hot" said Nayeon.

"Told you guys to focus, we need to finish our study before Christmas break"

"Okay okay"

She's super busy until she had no time with herself. Until one day I saw her crying beside her bed.

Short Stories ( Satzu )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara