Lie To Me 2 (Part 12)

TZUYU POV

Dinner went well. I didn't eat much because I'm not feeling that well. I've lost my appetite since morning. Suddenly Sana stepped on my foot. What the hell? She's signaling to open my phone.

"Care to explain?"

"What do I need to explain?"

"About how my grandma knows you?" she raised her right eyebrow.

"Why do I need to explain? Will that even change anything? You are still getting married to Mark"

Enough with this texting, my head is aching.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave early, I'm not feeling that well" I said.

"Do you need me to go with you to your room?" asked my brother.

"No, I can manage"

I looked at Sana and Mark.

"Early congrats on your wedding" I said to them before I left.

CHAEYOUNG POV

Well, that was short. My ship sailed for like 5 minutes or less for a 1 and a half hour dinner.

This is the day that THEY all been waiting for. Look how I emphasize 'they' because we really never wanted this, Sana really never wanted this. My heart breaks for her last night on how she cried to us about Tzuyu, again.

"Can't we visit her to her room? For pictures pictures?" asked Nayeon who's already holding a polaroid camera.

"She said last night to wait for her in the church so, let's just do that" said Mina.

Everybody is on their places. Tzuyu's in front of us along with her mom. Mark is already at the altar, we are all just waiting for Sana.

"What's taking them so long? I want to go home," I said.

"I don't know, I've noticed that some of the staffs are kinda off, something is wrong" Mina whispered.

A staff ran to Mark and whispered something.

"WHAT?!" he then yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SANA LEFT?! SEARCH EVERY INCH OF THE HOTEL! SEARCH THE WHOLE CITY! FIND HER!"

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SANA LEFT HIM. I don't know if this is all of SaTzu's doings, but I kinda brushed it off because Tzuyu's shocked too.

"WHERE DID SANA GO?!" Mark rushed over to Tzuyu's place.

"I don't know why are you asking me?" Tzuyu asked.

"Of course you'll know, you were Sana's lover after all"

People started gossiping.

TZUYU POV

"Tzuyu, what's the meaning of this?"

No more hiding anymore.

"I'm in love with a girl and he's right mom, dad, Jun"

"I know" Jun knows?

"I already asked Sana about this and I'm waiting for you to say this to us, no matter who you are, you are still my little sis" Jun hugged me. My brother accepts me. Don't cry self, be strong.

"And you are still our daughter, we accept you" the support from my family, I'm not crying.

"What? You should be angry at her for not being normal?!" He's hella mad.