High School (Part 1)

TZUYU POV

    Finally, I'm on my 3rd year high school.
I'm on my 50%-75% of graduating and go to the most prestigious college. I'm pretty sure that I'll pass any entrance exam. Confidence is the key, you need to be confident that you'll pass it and also hard work. If the entrance exam is on October, I'll study way ahead of time like 5 months or a year prior to the exam date.

   Enough with the college talk, in our school there are a lot of clubs. For example, there are sports clubs, science club, economics club, music club, math club and more. Do you know what club I belong to? Yes, the math club. Actually, I'm the president of it.
Right now, we are in a meeting. I really wasn't planning to be the president of it but my adviser pushed me to be in this position.

  "Tzuyu manage your time okay? Also, you too Mina. Both of have a competition next next month and you still have responsibilities here in the club. Don't worry I'll help you two" said our adviser, Mr. Lee.

  "Yes sir" we both said.

  "Our training will begin next week, see you every after of your class and also on your free time" he left because he already has a class to attend to.

  "So review buddy, again, as usual you're incharge of the chips and I'll be incharge of the drinks" said Mina.

  "Noted, Vice president" I winked.

  We've been the school's pride when it comes to Math competitions for almost 3 years now. Sometimes, science too. I remembered the day where me and Mina went to the venue of the science competition, our representative was sabotaged. They ate something and started vomiting before the competition. So they suddenly entered the both of us in the competition. Luckily, we won 1st place and the culprit is still unknown.

  "Good Evening Miss Young" I greeted while checking my mail box. Heh, a lot of letters from other students. By the way, Miss Young is the Dorm lady.

  "A lot of students came here earlier and filled your box with letter" she said.

  "Aaahhhhh I already told them that I'm not interested"

  "Well, you can't stop love" she laughed and looked at me.

  "What?"

  "Nothing, by the way, you are no longer alone in your room. Someone came to me and said to room with you because her dorm buddy is gone and she's scared when she's alone"

  "What a scardy cat, is she one of the students who sent this letters?"

   "Oh no, don't worry. She doesn't even know you. She's your senior so, you'll only bare with her for the whole year"

  "Okay, thank you miss"

  I went to my room now. Why am I becoming shy? Oh yeah, it's because I'm not used to having someone in my room, 'our' room now.

  "Hello" she said as soon as I opened the door.

  "Oh Hi, I'm Tzuyu nice to meet you" I said and placed my bag on my desk.

  "So you're Tzuyu, the campus crush" she stands up and went straight to me. Hey girl, too close we just met you know that.

  "Uhm, no I'm not a campus crush" I backed a little and sat down on my chair.

  "I'm Sana" wut! She went back on her bed.

  "Wait, you're the campus crush" she's popular, really popular. She's also a president to a club, the Drama Club. Every shows that they make is always sold out. That's why they always have 4-5 shows in 1 drama and 2 shows for Finale for the end of the school year.