Lie To Me 2 (Part 2)

TZUYU POV

  After the plane landed, we went on our separate ways. I took my camera with me and my mini bag, the rest of my things are with them. It's amazing to have some alone time. Well, I am always alone but, Mingyu would always bring me out of the house. He loves adventures and discovering new stuffs. I'm like that too but, I kinda got lazy hehehe.

  "Heyyyy wait up" I said as I slide my hands through the door of the bus.

  "Merci" I smiled to the bus driver.

  I walked towards the back and put on my earphone. Just toggling the map to where am I gonna head to. After that I just looked outside the window and not mind on my surroundings. The bus is kinda getting full of people.  I was able to endure a 15-minute sleepy ride.

  There's a grandma that went inside but there's no seat available. How come this people don't offer a seat to the this woman? I approached the old woman.

  " Merci puet prendre ma place"  I said. I just told her to take my seat. 

  Since I'll be getting off the next stop, I just leaned on the pole. My phone suddenly buzzed, it's an in coming call.

  "What?"

SANA POV

  They kept teasing each other. I'm happy they went with me here. 

  "Guys, the bus is here" I told them.

  What the- they are like kids who's going to a field trip. They are that excited hahaha cute. Most of the seat in front are taken so we went to the back. My seatmate is Jihyo since we are the single ones here. 

  "Why did you want to got to France all of the sudden?" asked Momo, sitting in front of me.

  "Huh? Nothing I just feel like going out of the country for once since I'm gonna go loco" I responded.

  "Well... Thank. You. For. The. TREAT" they are all excited because I told them that I'll be paying all of their expenses here. 

  Awww that old woman is just standing beside the door. 

  "What's the french of 'you can take my seat'" I asked Jihyo.

  "Do I look like I live in France?" 

  "Tsssss" 

  I was about to get up when suddenly someone walked pass by me and lent her her seat to the old woman. Okay, no need for me to stand up. The person just leaned on the pole. That side profile seems familiar.

  "Hey Jihyo ... look at that person... doesn't she look familiar?" even though the girl is wearing a mask and glasses.

  "What? How can that look familiar to you when her whole face is covered?"

  "I just feel like I saw that kind of posture"

  Her phone buzzed and this is the moment that I didn't expect, made me feel relief at the same time nervous.

  TZUYU POV.

  "Hello?" I asked.

  "TZUYU !!"

  "What do you want?"

  "I'll be going there too, Junhui told me that you guys are in France"

  "What? Junhui why? Why do you always following me?" I needed to take some time off with him. It's like we've been together 24/7.

  "I'm still here you know"

  " Cancel it, don't go here or I'll kick your butt when we got home"