Author's Note - Important!

Hello everyone, hope you're doing great!

  Welcome to a galaxy far far away lol. So, this is another story that I'm working on at the moment. It's an Anakin Skywalker fanfiction. Now, let's clarify some important things:

1. This is going to be based on the movies and The Clone Wars.

2. I do not own the cinematic universe, nor it's characters besides Allana Naberrie. All the rights to LucasFilm and Disney.

3. I am not accepting translations and/or adaptations of this story either. please respect my work :))

4. The chapters are longer because i want to add some spice to them, a very few at least. besides the fact that as this is all movie/show based, therefore, the soup will be thick.

5. there are going to be different povs as well, mainly Lana's and Ani's.

6. Strong language??? kind of?? more like swearing and cussing every now and then.

7. May contain certain ✨spicy✨ brief scenes (if yk what i mean) where the moment is described, not smuts tho, cuz here we don't do that, sorry, i just don't want to make this fanfic that kind of fanfic :)

8. IT IS NOT AN ANIDALA FIC! the oc is padmé's sister. i wanted to switch things up a little, that takes us to the next point.

9. the story doesn't follow every detail of the films or show! you'll see what i mean, specially during clone wars and episode iii forward. certain things have to stay the same for the story (in general and the characters' ones to make sense) but a few things will change.

10. this will be a long book, so, brace yourselves :)

11. i've decided to divide this into two parts, you'll see what i mean if u keep reading.

12. i want my oc to be sarcastic af. to be sincere with you, that's a personality trait i have that many people find aggressive bc my sarcasm is cold sarcasm yk? and i wanted to give that to allana. besides, i know many people are sarcastic too and may relate to what i just said. if u don't like it then sorry
• talking ab things i share with my oc, allana is basically what i want to be lmao. if i were in the sw universe i'd like myself to be like her. what i mean by this: i wanted to create a character that ppl may see themselves in, that could relate? specially if u have a crush on skyguy, cuz let's face it, that's why you're here. so yeah! :)

13. there will be certain things (phrases and stuff) that may sound "weird" bc it is something that's common in our daily life and not in the characters daily life. they live in a galaxy that's far far away, but few things they face/say will be mundane. ex:
  • rock, paper, scissors game
  • music (literally anything)
  • "no shit sherlock"
  • "dude"
  • etc, you get my point.

14. TW: as you know, star wars has a warning in the films and shows "fantastic violence" i may be a little specific when it comes to battles but not that much i think and hope.
  • i'll also mention the post-battle situations: bruises, cuts, scars, etc.
  i really hope this doesn't make anyone uncomfortable and if it does i apologise in advance.

15. i have come to the conclusion that obi and lana are besties just like ani and padmé are besties.

16. english isn't my first language, there certainly will be some grammatical and spelling mistakes, which will be corrected later on! :)

  so far that's all i have to say. i really hope you enjoy reading this as much as i'm enjoying writing it.

  please do let me know what you think! your feedback is very welcomed (just be kind, if we spread kindness the world will be a better place :)). comment your thoughts if you'd like, vote if you can and if you'd like too, anything is welcome and appreciated.

  something else: the first chapter (not the prologue) may be a little...weird? like obvious? idk how to say it but ig you get it lmao. i'm sorry, i promise my writing skills improve, i just needed a small transition from episode one to episode two :))

  now, let's jump to hyperspace, shall we?
  loads of love to wherever you are

xoxo, mare.

oh! and quick shoutouts:
HI TWT MOOTS!! ILYSM GUYS <3

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

written: 02/03/2021
published: 10/10/2021
completed: 09/13/2022