42: Force Sensitives

Allana

My eyelids felt heavy. I opened them slowly as I could, breathing in slowly as well, he was beside me, my hand tightened around something, his hand, I smiled weakly.

"Lans." He whispered. "Hey." I smiled more.

"What are you looking so sad about?" He chuckled as I placed my hand on his cheek, he kissed my palm gently.

"How do you feel?"

"Good, tired but good." He smiled at me and I returned the gesture. "My face feels numb."

"You had multiple cuts and an almost broken cheekbone so, they had to fix that."

"Oh." He nodded and I breathed in. "Sorry I had you worried."

"It's okay." He brushed my cheek and I moved to sit down and he stood up as I held my head, feeling slightly dizzy.

"So...what happened? How long has it been?" I asked looking up for my eyes to meet his. "Last thing I remember are the droids."

"Yeah, well, I saved Ahsoka and you, opened the Holocron but it was destroyed with the ship before you say anything and in a resumed way, I won and saved the day." I chuckled.

"Right." I smiled.

"It's been five minutes more or less." I stood up and stretched, I thought it had been longer. There was a sharp pain in the back of my head but it faded away in seconds. "The med-droids say that you've suffered a concussion, not as serious to be in a coma but serious and recommend that you to rest." He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm fine, I promise I won't go running around." He chuckled and kissed my forehead making me smile, that's when his communicator began to beep.

"Skywalker here."

"General." Said Rex. "I think there's something you should see." We frowned and he turned the communicator off. We walked out of the medical wing and proceeded to get to the hangar, where we spotted the Captain inside of the transport that I assumed got us here, Ahsoka was walking behind a clone.

"What is it Rex?" I asked.

"Ma'am, is good to see you're alright."

"Thanks." I smiled as we approached the area. Ani bent down and we spotted a green liquid on the floor.

"It's blood sir." Explained Rex as Skywalker ran his fingers through the liquid. "It sure isn't from any of us." He turned around.

"I knew it." He commented under his breath and ran outside, the three of us following behind. "Ahsoka!" He yelled as we saw the kid talking to the trooper and getting punched in the stomach with his knee. She fell and I ran towards her to help her stand as Ani ran behind the man disguised as a clone who quickly jumped into a fighter.

My husband managed to hop on top the ship and punched his face, knocking the helmet off his head, then, the pilot tried to shake him off but Anakin managed to stand in place but when he saw how the ship was about to get out of the blue plasma door, he jumped and resumed the run as the rest of us approached him.

"Admiral!" He called through the communicator. "Lock down the Hyperspace rings! Hurry!" The alarm started buzzing and a single ring started to rise as the fighter managed to get closer and closer, Yularen won't lock it in time. "It's Bane, lock those rings now!" We saw how the ship locked itself to the ring and in no time, the bounty hunter jumped into Hyperspace, he has escaped, the Master, apprentice and I sighed. "Fuck!" The frustration in Anakin's voice reflected the way we all felt, he fooled us completely.