Angels

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

"A Jedi shall not know anger. Not hatred. Nor love." That's a saying that is told to the younglings at the Jedi Temple, an ideology that has been placed into their minds since they were kids. In most cases, they follow this rule, but there are some exceptions.

Allana Naberrie, a young Jedi, one of the cleverest and kindest of the new generation is the younger sister of Senator Amidala, former Queen of Naboo. Recently, Padmé has encountered face to face with death. After an assassination attempt, Padawan Naberrie is in charge of her sister's security and she suggests the presence of a well known Jedi Knight that has helped Amidala in the past: Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Alongside Kenobi comes his apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, the young and bold Padawan that quickly became a powerful Jedi.

When the attempts on the Senator's life increase, an investigation led by Master Kenobi starts to uncover the truth and find out who's behind these attacks. With a well formulated plan, Anakin and Allana are sent to Naboo, here feelings will surge between them. The question is: will they choose the Code or love?...

I will never forget how you could look into the glass and see the water, the way it ripples and moves. It looked so real...but it wasn't.

Sometimes, when you believe something to be real, it becomes real.

After that day I started to think that if you look too deep into glass, you would lose yourself.

I think it's true...

Love and war, poison and wine. Feelings to the surface that get stronger as time passes by. Dark times approaching as the sun and the moon go by.