80: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much

Ahsoka

  I woke up and walked out of my little room to head towards the Courtyard of the Jedi Temple, where my Master asked me to meet yesterday's morning to train my lightsaber skills again. Truth is, we just duel and mess around. Or, in his words, hands on experience.

  About an hour later, Smarty and Witty showed up. They started their own training session quite away from us. At some point, I challenged Cal into battle and we started duelling. I won again, that's the third time I've beaten him, meaning, we're on a tie.

"That was fun." I said as I helped him up, both of us catching our breaths and chuckling.

"It's impressive how relatively similar our fighting styles are." Cal added and I nodded.

"It's gotta be because of the two lightsabers." He shrugged and nodded.

  "That was really good." Anakin congratulated us.

"Indeed." Said Allana. "You two are like Obi-Wan and Anakin, I would say."

"How so?" Asked Cal.

"One day, look at them fight each other. They're like a mirror." My Master chuckled. "The complementary halves of the same warrior."

"Your Master used to say that." She nodded. "They we're just the same, more or less." He crossed his arms and sighed. "That makes your situation more interesting because Master Gallia's fighting style was very different than Obi-Wan's, that would mean that we taught you different styles and yet they're...combined." Anakin jumped into the conversation.

"Well, that's because you two have been training us both." I said. "I mean, Smarty trained me every now and then when you weren't around and you've trained Witty as well. Maybe is because of that." They looked at each other and shrugged a second later.

"Sounds logical to me." Said Skyguy.

"You know what would be fun?" Asked Cal. "Seeing the two original fighting styles fight each other." I raised my eyebrows.

"I agree." I said and the Masters looked at each other again.

"Last time we fought each other-" Anakin started.

"Let's do that again." Allana cut him off. "I was being used by the Son, so, that- that doesn't count." She grabbed her lightsabers from her belt and Skyguy smiled while he took his.

"This is going to be so cool." Said Cal and I nodded.

"My bets are with my Master." I said, crossing my arms.

"Thanks for the encouragement, Snips." I chuckled at Smarty's words. 

"My pleasure." I said, nodding my head.

"Mine's always with you, Master." Said Cal and she smiled kindly to her apprentice.

"I know, kid. Thank you." Cal smiled proudly. "So...this would make us be on a tie as well, right?" She asked Anakin.

"Yeah. Five, four." He added, pointing at himself and at her later on. "That's the real score and it's been for...what? Twelve almost thirteen years?" She nodded as they walked in circles, warming up the engines until she stood frozen. "What?"

"It was your birthday weeks ago."

"More like...a month ago." We all look at each other. "Yours was this past Monday."

"We were so busy we didn't even talk about it. Less celebrated it."

"True." She smiled and they continued to walk.