12: Bonding

Anakin

I was walking with the...girl following me, admiring the chaos that was previously formed.

"So...may I ask you something Master?" She said. 'Master' ugh, I never thought I'd be called like that one day.

"You just did." I said, using the same phrase my flower always uses when I try to ask her something.

"I-"

"Sure, tell me." I said after I chuckled and the kid giggled.

"Who was that? I mean I've heard she's the sister of a politician, but I've never met her before."

"She's Allana Naberrie, she's, indeed, the younger sister of Senator Amidala."

"I see."

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I heard how she offered herself as bait when the Senator was attacked last year."

"Bait?"

"Yeah, that's the term the other Padawans used."

"I wouldn't use it." I commented as I remembered everything that happened. "I would rather say, distraction, she offered to play pretend and that was actually our first solo mission."

"You were Padawans in that mission?"

"Yes, she created that plan in within seconds when we were in session with the Council. Lana and the Senator are very alike, so she disguised herself as Padmé and we went to Naboo." I started the story, I sighed. "Eventually, we had to go to Geonosis to rescue Obi-Wan, we almost died and got pretty hurt, the three of us."

"Wow." She whispered behind me as we walked upstairs to finally meet up with Rex. "What do you mean with 'pretty hurt'?" She asked raising up her voice a little.

"You ask too much, don't you?"

"I'm sorry Master." She whispered again.

I sighed once more as I looked over my shoulder, remembering how I used to do the same when I was her age. "Obi-Wan got a few cuts by a lightsaber, that same saber chopped off my arm." I started, when I mentioned what happened to me, I squeezed my right hand into a fist and let go quickly. "And Allana got her entire back scratched by a Nexu."

"A Nexu? How is she still alive?"

"It was not that critical, the beast didn't have the opportunity to attack her properly, therefore it was not...that bad, but those were quite deep cuts, she lost a lot of blood that day according to the medical droids."

"That day was the first Battle of Geonosis, how did she managed to fight through it all with those kind of injuries?"

I scoffed with a smile. "I don't know, must have been the adrenaline, she's the strongest woman I know, a great Jedi, leader, not to mention how good of a-" I was going to say 'wife' but I stopped myself right on time. "friend." I cleared my throat. "She's just, great, in fact, she's proud of surviving that battle so much that she enjoys showing off those scars." I commented as I remembered how she changed her Jedi robes into something more alike to. her sister's style.

She now used shirts that show off her shoulders and have no black, quite tight letting everyone see her curves anther long sleeved or with no sleeves at all, her pants are tight enough for it to look stylish but lets her move and fight comfortably, she wears matching boots, long fingerless gloves and her belt, the colours are still dark, mostly black, dark brown marine blue, green or beige, every now and then. 

"That's admirable, I look forward to get to know her better, I'm sure I can learn so much with her."

"Perhaps." We finally reached the top floor. "What's the status Rex?"