15: Tatooine

Ahsoka

"I was hoping I'd never have to lay eyes on this dust ball again." Master Skywalker said with disgust as we jumped out of hyperspace.

"Okay...what happened?" I asked my Master.

"I don't wanna talk about it." He replied dryly. "How's Stinky holding up back there?" He asked, quickly changing the subject.

"He seems to be feeling much better." Master Naberrie said as she turned around to find Jabba Junior sleeping on my arms, when my eyes met her hazel ones, she mouthed me not to take it personal for the second time today and I nodded with a smile.

"His fever's gone." I informed them. "Even you two have to admit, he's cute when he's asleep."

"I admit, I like him better when he's quiet, but only a little." Skyguy said with a smile, than, R2 beeped. "No R2, I want the cannon operational first." He told his droid. "Leave the rear deflector shields for later."

"No rear shields Ani? That's awful risky." Master Naberrie commented. Ani? Guess knowing one another for years has its advantages.

"A strong attack eliminates the need of defense, Lans." Then a scanner she had before her started to beep, the Jedi lady had to punch it in order for it to work. "Attack ships closing." She informed.

"Somebody doesn't want Stinky to get home in one piece." Skyguy said.

One blast hit us and an alarm started to beep all over the place. "Wow! Quite a welcome home party!" I commented with sarcasm filling my voice. R2 beeped again calling his owner's attention.

"Yes, set the approach vector and make ready to land." He said.

We started to fly faster as the alarms kept on beeping.
"Allana, activate the guns!" He ordered his partner.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but all the guns are locked in the forward position, it's too bad you didn't decide to repair the deflector shields." She teased him.

"Not now okay?" He answered. "R2, see if you can unlock those guns!"

"Sometimes a good defense is the best offense, Master." I told him.

"Why don't you make sure your little Huttlet friend is enjoying his ride?" He asked sarcastically, making me get out of the conversation in a 'nice' way.

"None of us enjoy it when you're flying." I teased my Master.

"Whatever, just hang on back there." Anakin said as he piloted the ship to the sides and upside down again.

"No matter how many times you do that, I'll never like it you know?" Master Naberrie told Skywalker.

"I was hoping to change your mind." He commented as he made the ship go down dramatically, making me fall down, bringing the baby with me, Stinky woke up and started to cry again.

"Great! You woke the baby!" I told him.

"I'm a little busy here." He yelled turning around to face me.

Then, we all spotted a ship right ahead. "I got it." Allana said and she grabbed her controls and blasted it, blowing it up in within seconds.

"One less." Anakin told her.

"I don't wanna be negative but, what about the other one?" I asked as I stood up.

"One thing at the time kid." She spoke, her eyes never leaving the front. We got shot again and this time it was critical, I fell down again and R2 got disconnected from the control disk.