10: The Secret

Allana

  We landed on Coruscant and we were in the Hospital of the Temple.

  When I fell in the sand, the wounds made by the Nexu almost got infected and burned like hell, but Anakin had it worst, he had lost his arm.

  I was resting in a bed, when I felt someone's touch on my shoulder woke me up. My eyes opened slowly to reveal a tired looking Ani.

"Hey." I whispered with a smile. "How are you feeling?"

"Hi." He whispered back, smiling too. "Better, I suppose, I have now a robotic arm and that's kinda cool." He said making me giggle, he smiled. "You?"

"Better, I suppose." We both giggled this time and then he looked around making sure no one was around.

"Listen, I-" He sighed and sat closer to me. "I know that this is insane and sounds stupid and you may think I'm crazy, but just-"

"What?" I frown as I tried to sit down.

"Marry me." He whispered. His eyes looking deep into mine, making me drown in them. This time it was different though; the waters of his ocean eyes were tender and hopeful, like the lakes of Naboo.

"What?" I whispered again.

"Marry me." He repeated and his eyes were looking into mine deeper than ever. "I know, I know. We're just nineteen, barely adults, and we're Jedi, but I want you to me my wife, I- I figured I can't leave without you. When you fell off the ship, the thought of losing you...I just, I want to share my life with you, the one and only in my life will be you and, no one has to know, at all, but I just-"

"Yes."

"What?" He was the one to whisper this time.

"Yes." I smiled. "No one will know, just you and I. It'll be our secret." He smiled and made sure no one was there again to lean over and kiss me. It was a quick kiss, but it didn't matter. A thousand and one words can be said in a matter of seconds. When he broke the kiss he held my hand, with his new robotic one. He quickly pulled away thinking it was weird or that I might feel like it was but I grabbed it again causing him to smile. "But, how, where and when?"

"Well, what about where, it all formally started?"

I thought about it, remembering what he was trying to say. Then it clicked. "Naboo?"

He nodded. "Varykino lake retreat in the Lake Country." He smiled as he moved closer to me with a smile and I giggled as I smiled back at him. "No one will know, just the birds that will be singing." He commented, surely remembering the story I told him all those moons ago.

"And how are we going to get there? I mean, with what excuse?"

"We have to escort Padmé back home, so, maybe we could take advantage of that."

"Maybe we can ask for a night there, you know, for the tiring events, or we can say that we ran out of fuel."

"You're brilliant." He complimented me as he kissed my hand, making me blush.

[...]

  After we picked up my sister and went back to my home planet to leave her safe and sound at home, Anakin decided not to make it such a secret, he knew that my family wouldn't betray us and tell the Order about us, so, when we got Padmé home, my parents asked us what had happened, noticing the bruises and scars but Ani was fast enough to change the subject, he told my sisters and parents everything and asked for their blessing, that they didn't deny.

  Before we left, my mother gave me her beautiful wedding dress. I smiled and hugged her with tears in my eyes as I thanked her.

  When we were at the Lake County we talked to our Masters separately asking if we could stay there for the night because we were exhausted, and after our good development, they didn't refuse.

  Padmé came with us. I took a shower and she helped me to get dressed as I dried my hair just to let it fall over my shoulders. Then, my sister placed the veil over my head and we both walked out of the room as I saw the clouds turn into cotton candy.

  The ceremony took place where we shared our very first kiss. C-3PO and R2 were our witnesses, two friends that we absolutely trusted with our lives, and the one who officiated our wedding was the Senator of Naboo herself.

  When it was going to be sealed, Anakin took my hands, and pulled me close to him tenderly. The sunlight made his eyes brighter and I felt like I could get lost in them and swim in them for an eternity. Then I looked at his lips and we kissed, we became in husband and wife. The air was now stronger and warmer and the smell of the flowers filled our noses. His scent of coffee and wood always present. When we broke the kiss we continued looking at each other's eyes and when I closed mine, I hugged him. He placed his chin over my head as he whispered an 'I love you' that made my heart jump.

  I whispered those beautiful three words to him too as I felt his hands traveling softly to where my future scars would be, as if he was saying that he was sorry for not being there to avoid it from happening. The dying sunshine hit our faces and was reflected in the blue waters before us.

  After that and a meal, Padmé took a boat to return to our parent's place, and she surely will tell them how it went in detail. We went to sleep, but before, we took off our clothes. It no longer mattered if it was under the vibrant gaze of one another, we no longer cared, in fact, we used each other's help.

I removed the veil from my head and he started to kiss me again. The kiss started sweet and then it became warm, warmer and warmer every time until he took off the while dress from my body and I removed his robes from his and our two souls turned into one.

  I placed my head over his chest, listening to his heartbeat getting steady as the moonlight made its way through the window. His fingers were traveling through my exposed skin, my arms and my back and eventually played with my hair, especially my Padawan braid. I smiled as he did that. Then I looked up at him and placed a kiss on his chin as I whispered an 'I love you' again, gaining a smile and the three words back.

  I closed my eyes thinking about how this secret, this lie, was going to be the most important, happiest moment of my life.

a/n: hi friends so, just here to tell you that i decided to change the name of the story lol it's "Angels" now but it will be the same. and also for those who are also reading "Candles" you'll know that i'm going to be uploading another book soon, so i'd you'd like to read they one as well is about Peter Pevensie and it's named "Legends" so if you'd like to read it as well, i'll appreciate so much. anyways, have a good one, i love you, see you soon
xoxo