40: Stolen Secrets

Allana

It's been few weeks of boring days at Coruscant, I don't like the fact that I haven't been in the field lately, no reason comes to my mind but no one in the High Jedi Council nor my Master has given me any instructions.

  On the other hand, Kenobi, Skywalker and Tano have gone away to Felucia but it has come to the ears of the Council that they're trapped and at the moment the one that's less than busy was me, so, they made me get my troops ready, and this time it wasn't only the Wolves who were excited but me.

  We rushed into our Cruiser to assist them. Once there, we managed to blow a hole in the droid's defences, that's when I rushed to the hangar to get into my fighter. My loyal pilots and some of my best men were in the gunships while others hoped into their own fighters to escort the Gunships to the ground safely and get the Jedi and their men out of there and to protect them in the way back.

"Warthog, protect the Gunships." I ordered. "I will take out the fighters." I did as I said and destroyed three of those nasty vulture droids to clear the way, then another one until we made it through the first wave, afterwards we entered the atmosphere of the planet.

"Ugh, I can't shake these two droids." Said Warthog.

"Come around, I'll try to take them off your tail." I said turning my ship around to assist my pilot as I heard him grunting on the other side of the line.

"General." He said and in that moment I flew past him blasting the first droid that destroyed the second one as its pieces flew away. While I turned my fighter around and made my way to secure the Gunships, I saw how a part of the droid impact the ground quite close to where the remaining troops of Anakin's Legion were.
I amplified the range of my communications to the ones on the ground.

"Sorry about that." I said as soon as they answered the call.

"That was close." Said Anakin.

"Yeah, I know, I know, you're welcome." I shrugged to myself.

"For almost killing me? Lovely, thanks."

"No, for saving your ass, get into the Gunships and let's get out of here."

"Yes ma'am." He said mockingly making a smile appear on my lips before ending the communication as I continued to pilot and destroy the droids that were nearby.

  After they got in, we started to fly away. "Did you get everyone?" I asked through the communicator once I had amplified the range to the Gunships and not only the other fighters.

"We're missing Padawan Tano, we're on our way to get her."

"We'll clear the way for you out there." I said.

"Roger that General."

"Light Squadron lets get going."

"Yes Ma'am."

  The Squad followed my lead out of the system's atmosphere, we destroyed the remaining Separatist fighters and landed back into the Triumphant. We got out the ships and relaxed, that's when the gunships arrived. I spotted they had trooper's helmets and my face painted on them, I smiled, I work with the best troopers, no doubt. That's when I was them walking out.

  "Hey, are you-?" Ahsoka walked away when I approached her to place my hand on her shoulder. "What just happened?" I asked Anakin and Obi-Wan, both of them sighed. "What did you do to her?"

"We did nothing! I just sent her to her quarters here." Anakin said and I frowned.

"Why?"

"Because she was following his teachings. She didn't listen and was about to get overrun by the droids." Obi-Wan said.