23: Enemies in the Inside

Allana

  Ahsoka and I were dispatched to Rodia to escort Viceroy Gunray, who was previously captured by the Senator of Naboo.

"Good to see you." My sister greeted us as soon as we walked out of the ship.

"Likewise." I said. "I don't think you two have met in person before." I added and my sister shook her head with a smile on her features. "Well, Ahsoka, this is Padmé Amidala, my older sister, and Padmé, this is 'soka, Anakin's apprentice." I introduced them.

"It's a real pleasure." Said the Senator. "I've heard so much about you little one." She smiled at her but the young Togruta was just alternating her gaze in between us, not saying anything.

"You alright Snips?" I asked her.

"I- yeah, is just..." She paused. "If you were not wearing respective black and white suits and I didn't know you, I wouldn't be able to tell you apart." She added and we chuckled. "You sure you aren't twins?" We laughed.

"No, she's five years older." I answered. "Besides, I don't think we're that...similar."

"No, you aren't exactly the same but...I mean I get why you go on missions as a double." We chuckled once more.

"We get that a lot, believe me." Said Padmé, smiling.

  Afterwards we talked a bit about how she caught the Viceroy and what was going on, she also told me everything that had happened, Ono's situation, how Jar Jar basically saved her while using a robe that I had left in her ship when I went on a mission, etcetera. Soon enough we hoped into our ship after saying goodbye to the Senator and taking the Viceroy with us.

[...]

  "Captain." I called the pilot's attention. "Have you made contact with the cruiser?" I asked.

"Yes General, we'll patch you through now." He said and clicked a button, making a screen appear above our heads.

"Jedi cruiser Tranquility this is General Allana Naberrie requesting permission to land." I told them calmly.

"You're cleared General, we await your prisoner's arrival."

"Thank you Captain Argyus, I look forward to delivering him to you." I commented and the transmission ended.

"Finally." Ahsoka said as she walked up to me to stand by my side. "It's been such a boring trip." She added as our ship connected to the cruiser, making her chuckle.

"Indeed Snips, indeed." I turned around and the smile I had on my lips faded away as soon as I locked eyes with the Viceroy. "Now, start walking." I commanded and Wolffe pulled the evil man behind us as we walked into the bigger ship.

[...]

  "So it was you? Back in the day in the Arena?" He asked me when he spotted the Nexu's scratch on my exposed back, I ignored him as we walked down the hallway. "This is an outrageous miscarriage of justice." He commented after a couple seconds, changing the subject. "I demand my litigator." He added.

"Keep moving." Wolffe said pushing him.

  Soon enough the Captain met us halfway through the long hallway. "Greetings General." He said. "We have the brig all ready for this traitor." He informed us.

"Very good Captain." I said in response. "Commander Wolffe, let's get underway."

"Right away ma'am." He said looking at me behind his helmet.
"Let's move." He added and Gunray started walking, placing himself in between the Senate commandos, behind them, Wolffe started walking, and behind them, us.