24: The Capture Attempt

Allana

It's been days since we've lost contact with Anakin when he made a heroic attempt at capture the Count. We've stayed in orbit close to Ani's last location, but the situation was getting on my nerves.

"Your thoughts betray you Allana." Obi-Wan said beside me as I placed my hands behind my back.

"I'm sorry, but it's been too long. What if something happened to him?" I said.

"I'm sure he's alright."

"Yet you feel as concerned as me." He dedicated me a glare and smiled, making me do so as well. "I say we go."

"Even if I said no you'd go anyway."

"You finally learned it."

"Then, let's go." He said and we walked out of the bridge to get suited up with special space suits. I went quickly to Anakin's room and took his lightsaber. We grabbed some jetpacks and flew up to the Separatist ship where we lost contact with Anakin.

We stepped out of the ship, letting gravity do its job and impulsing ourselves with the jetpacks towards the enemy ship. We hoped not to be noticed and we succeeded as we realised there was no problem when we approached the big droid cruiser. Once our magnetised boots made contact with the ship, Obi-Wan clicked a button that opened a gate, revealing a metal staircase.

"Ladies first." He said pointing the entrance with a contagious smile. I thanked him with a gentle head movement and proceeded to go down the stairs, as soon as he closed the gate, the anti-gravity sensors activated and our grip around the metal staircase intensified. Once we were about to get properly inside, we removed the space suits, helmet, gloves, everything and walked in carefully.

We made our way to the detention level avoiding the droids that were around. When we arrived, the door was open, so, when the battle droid that was checking some monitors got a bit distracted, we rushed inside before the door that guided inside the cells closed.

"Can you sense him?" Obi-Wan asked me in a whisper and I nodded. "See? Told you he was fine." It was weird that he asked me if I could sense him but I decided to ignore it.

"We don't know if he's actually fine though." I said as he clicked one door opened, revealing two not so good looking dudes, who quickly stood up and rushed to leave.

"Don't bother to get up, you're not the person we're looking for." He said to my left.

"They might be useful later on." I whispered.

"Why?"

"Diversion." I said and he smiled as we walked past two cells and I clicked a button to open it, once the door lifted open, there was no one inside, so we walked in slowly. I was looking around when I sensed someone behind us, Obi-Wan did too and when we turned around, we turned our lightsabers on, making a combination of blue and violet light illuminate the place.

"Oh, it's you." Anakin said when the edge of the sabers were before his face.

"This is how you thank us for rescuing you?" I asked as I turned my saber off, placing it on the left side of my belt and taking Anakin's from the right side. "Pouncing on us from the ceiling? Rude."

"I thought you were someone else." Ani justified himself. "Now that you mention it, it was kind of difficult without a-" I extended my hand, giving him his weapon. "Lightsaber." He completed. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"Did you manage to locate Dooku before landing in jail?" Kenobi asked him making me giggle.