55: Compassion

Allana

The courtyard was quiet, calm, everything felt alright, although, the...how to call it? Vision? Very realistic vision of Anakin in the hallway left me feeling odd...that's never happened before and my mind was racing to figure out what it was, I knew what these individuals could do, sense each other, but the name was missing and that upsets me.

I was laughing and playing with the younglings to try to ease my mind. I'd chase them and they'd run in all directions. Ahsoka was helping me catch them as they relaxed after a long day of training. When I carried one of them and spinned him around making him laugh, I saw Master Yoda, perhaps he knows something about my recent experience.

"Snips, take care of this little monster for me okay?" I let the kid down and he giggled, making me chuckle. "I'll be back in no time."

"Sure Smarty." As I walked away, their laughters echoed behind me, making me smile while I approached the wise Jedi, who offered a kind smile too.

"Enjoying the day you all are." He said with a chuckle. "That brings warm to my heart." I smiled.

"And to mine Master." I sat before him.

"Yet I sense troubled you are..." I sighed.

"A bit, yes, I was...wondering something." He nodded. "Is there a way to see someone even if they're not here? I mean they could be thousands of parsecs away, in another system for example and they can be seen?" He nodded.

"Holo-projectors." I chuckled and he did the same.

"No Master, I mean, to actually see them, right in front of you...like how we're now."

"Hmm." He meditated. "Why do you ask?" Oh, well you know, I was walking here and saw Anakin, who shares a bond with me that no one else does, standing right before me. I thought but I bit my tongue, if I said that he could connect the dots and we'd be placed in a tight situation.

"I- I remember reading something about this situation...but I can't recall the name and...today a youngling asked for a strange...fact, I thought of it but couldn't say it because I can't seem to remember." I lied a bit to make it sound more accurate.

"A Dyad of the Force." I remembered now. "Although, a superstition it is. Two Force sensitive individuals, able to contact each other telepathically through space and time...a strong bond they share, but, unseen for generations they have been." I frowned.

"I see." I stood up. "Thank you Master. I suppose this will be useful in my following lesson with the group."

"Glad to help, I am." I smiled.

"I'd leave them all to you now." He nodded and I turned around.
"Younglings." I called their attention and they all ran towards us. "I'd leave you with Master Yoda, enjoy the rest of your evening."

"Thank you Master Naberrie, thank you Padawan Tano." They said at the unison.

"My pleasure."
"Until next time." Said Ahsoka. After that, we bowed at them all and went back inside. "Now what?"

"It's time for our briefing with the other Generals."

"Our briefing? Isn't that briefing supposed to be in between Generals only?"

"Well, take it as an invitation, wanna come?" I smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

"Of course."

We walked in silence and for some reason, I couldn't stop listening to crashes in my head, as if a ship crashed and crashed over and over again against some surface, I frowned, I also has a bad feeling...Anakin's voice echoed in my head, something was off but I couldn't tell what was it. I shook my head before entering the communication center.