71: Enslaved

T.W: i'll be touching a subject (physical abuse and attempt of s.a) further into the chapter. the asterisk (*) marks the beginning and ending of that part (as well as being suspicious it happened, etc). in case you want to skip it if it makes you feel any uncomfortable or it's triggering to you. please proceed and read with caution.

Anakin

  My head hurt. My whole body hurt. I felt my muscles tense for no reason. Something soft was touching my face. I breathed in and my eyes opened slowly. I found myself in a room I wasn't familiar with, the view made me frown.

"You destroyed my auction and frightened my costumers." Said the Queen and I got up abruptly. "Count Dooku and half of my kingdom are demanding your death." I frowned and extended my hand. She gasped and choked under my command. Her feet were off the ground and her hands reached for the throat.

"You should have listened to them." I stood from the bed. "My friends, where are they?" She continued to make an attempt at breathing, a bit uselessly.

"Continue to misbehave...and they die." I squeezed my hand an inch more and then let go. She coughed once her feet were on the ground as well. "A most curious Jedi who cares more about his friends than his own mission. Hero. General." She laughed. "And now my servant." She walked up to me. I frowned and every single unpleasant memory of my childhood came back to me like a flash produced by lightning.

"I will not serve you." She laughed.

"Your heart is not in your words. You will stand beside me, a testament to my power." She pulled out my lightsaber and handed it over. "Here. My bodyguard will need a weapon." I took it, looking angrily at her. She laughed. "And you need not worry about your friends. They will be quite safe."

  We walked out and entered the Throne room. She decided to go for a flight ten minutes later, so, she took me to the place where the creatures were and we rode them. She was behind me, hands around waist and head laying over my back. It felt odd. I didn't like that feeling. Not from her. That kept me wondering where was my wife, if she was safe, if she's alright. I breathed in as we flew through the clouds.

"You were once a slave, weren't you?" I frowned.

"What makes you think I was a slave?" I asked, looking at her over my shoulder.

"The noble selflessness in your eyes, and your commitment to the service of something greater than yourself, your Jedi, the Grand Republic, even your friends."

"I don't see commitment as slavery."

"Oh, it is when it comes at the cost of yourself. What you could be. With you willingly beside me, there is nothing we could not accomplish." Her hand crawled under my arm and over my chest while her head fell over my shoulder again.

"We are nothing." I said coldly. "You have all the power." We remained silent until we returned to the palace. Once we had landed, I hopped off the creature and extended a hand to help her out. When I tried to let go, she pulled me.

"What if I freed your friends?" She let go of my hand. "Would you promise to stay, commit to serving me?" I frowned. "Even a Jedi as noble as you have his word, I think you might keep it."

"I don't trust you." I turned around to walk away. She scoffed.

"Have I been anything but honest? I have no reason to lie. I am who I am. It is you, you who are the complicated one. Now, Master Skywalker, the future of your friends lays in your hands. If they are to live as slaves, it will be you who keeps them that way." I crossed my arms and looked down. What am I supposed to do now? The afternoon went by very slowly and when the moonlight arrived, I was taken to a small room where I'd stay. I laid down with worry and a stressed mind. Then, I fell asleep as I imagined a brunette with honey like eyes laying down by my side in order to feel less lonely.