Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)

When we arrived home that night, he carried me over the threshold just like he had the first time. He took my coat and hung it by the door and then took my hand. The sexy half smile had reappeared. He tilted his head toward the patio, gesturing for me to look there. I saw light coming from outside around the curtains. He made me cover my eyes as he led me to the door.

"Keep them closed, almost there..." I had no idea what he was up to, but I was about to find out. "Are they still closed?" he checked one last time and I confirmed they were. I heard him pull back the curtain and open the door. I expected to feel a cold blast, but the air was warm. "Okay, you can open them," he said in my ear. My eyes fluttered open and my mouth fell open as I gasped loudly.

"Wow, Minhyuk! This... this is incredible! How..." he stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around me as I looked around. Our little sky-high patio had transformed into a private tropical paradise for two. There were outdoor heaters to keep us warm and a dark canopy which provided privacy and kept the heat inside. There were hundreds of fairy lights strung along the canopy, giving the appearance of stars. There were beautiful tropical plants placed all around, and somehow, he had found a cabana very much like the one from Hawaii.

He took out his phone and took a photo and then started playing ocean waves on his phone. He picked up two beautiful leis and put one around my neck. I put the other on his. He led me to the cabana and sat me down. He stepped back and took a photo of me, then sat with me and took a selca. "Do you like it? I promise you a proper and longer honeymoon as soon as we can get away, but this and Jeju will have to do for now.

"How on earth did you do this? When did you do this? It is absolutely perfect. Thank you so much," I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"I had to top our first wedding night somehow. I am glad you like it." I reached up and stroked his face.

"Just being with you is enough. You are spoiling me."

"I know. That is the idea. Remember? I told you that was what I wanted to do. You deserve to be spoiled every day," he was looking deep into my eyes and I felt his sincerity in my soul.

"But there is no gift I can give you that Monbebes haven't already. I mean, they adopted whales for you."

"Sunny-ah, your love is the gift. Getting to come home to you every day is a gift. You don't have to buy anything for me, because I already have everything I want. Well, almost everything..." he trailed off.

"Babies," I whispered with a smile. His brilliant smile affirmed my guess.

"Yes, babies. I want to adopt babies with you. That is the only thing I don't have." He leaned his forehead against mine, "whenever you are ready, I am ready."

"As soon as your schedule settles down. You are far too busy to be a daddy yet."

"I know, I am working on that. Let's give it 6 months, then we will start. How does that sound?"

"That sounds perfect." I took his face in my hands, "you are going to be such a wonderful father. Thank you for giving me the chance to finally be a mother." A tear slid down my face and he kissed it away. He held me close and kissed the top of my head. Having a child was a dream I had all but given up on and now it was really going to happen.

I realized we were swaying to the rhythm of the waves, just like we had done on the beach. It was a sensual rhythm, and the mood shifted. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his mouth to mine. I initiated the kiss, but my body surrendered to him immediately... sweet surrender. My knees felt like jelly as his tongue gently tickled my lips and then slipped inside, dueling with mine. He unzipped my dress and let it drop to the ground as he walked me backwards until my legs met the cabana seat. He unfastened my bra and it fell away as well. He eased me backwards until I was on my back and he was on top of me. He held himself above me with one arm while the other hand ventured along my side, down to my hip and back up to my breast, tracing every curve. He gently kneaded my breast and then teased my nipple with his thumb. His mouth left mine and he trailed hot, wet kisses down my neck to my collarbone and then my breast. He flicked my nipple with his tongue and my back arched, pressing it further into his mouth. He took it eagerly and began to gently bite and suck it between his teeth.

He shifted his weight so that he could slide his hand down my stomach and between my legs. At first, he stayed on top of the lace fabric, but then he slipped under it. He groaned into my mouth as his fingers slid inside. I arched against his hand and whimpered against his mouth. He blazed a trail with his lips down my neck, between my breasts, along my abdomen, and to the top of the lace barrier. He lifted my hips with his hands and slipped my thong down my thighs, kissing them as he pulled the fabric off. He kissed my thighs at the edge of the stockings and he looked up at me as he kissed my inner thighs. He flashed that sideways smile as his lips found their target. My head flew back, and a loud moan escaped my lips. Instinctively, I reached for his head as he teased me with his scorching tongue. He alternately sucked, flicked, and kissed my swollen gland. When he slipped his fingers inside me, I could no longer hold back and my body shook as I cried out his name.

He kissed a trail back up my stomach until he reached my mouth. "You asked me how you taste. You taste like honey," he said as his mouth devoured mine. He stood and slowly began unbuttoning his shirt, his eyes never leaving mine. I grew impatient and began helping him remove his clothes. He stood before me, and I decided to return the favor. I reached out and took him in my hand and lowered my head, our eyes still connected. At first, I teased his sensitive tip and then took him into my mouth. I flicked my tongue along the bottom of his shaft as I moved up and down slowly. His hand was entangled in my hair and his eyes were heavy with desire. With a groan, he pulled me up to stand in front of him. "This night is for you, princess."

He kissed me again and laid me back down on the cushions. He stroked my face as he looked deep into my eyes. "Sunny-ah, I love you so much. I don't know how to tell you how much, so that is why I keep trying to show you. I could spend a lifetime showing you, and that is exactly what I plan to do." I opened my mouth to speak and he put his finger to my lips. "Shh, just let me love you tonight." I weakly nodded my head and he smiled.

He gently pulled my bottom lip down with his fingertip and I flicked the tip of my tongue over it. He sucked in his breath and leaned in, replacing his finger with his own tongue.

He settled himself between my thighs and his hard flesh pressed against my soft, wet folds. He reached down and centered himself and very slowly entered me. I raised my hips to meet him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He filled me completely and began moving slowly and deliberately. I arched my back, pressing my breasts against his chest. My hard nipples were very sensitive and the friction sent electricity shooting throughout my body. I could not explain the way he made me feel. It was as if I were made to be played by his hands, like a musical instrument in the hands of a master.

He made love to me, slowly and passionately, until we collapsed in each other's arms, fully spent. I burrowed my face into his neck and inhaled his scent, the musky undertones from our lovemaking lingering on his skin. We held each other until a chill settled over us and we decided to go inside. I gathered our clothes while he turned off all the heaters and lights. We put on warm clothes when we got inside and I made us some herbal tea. We cuddled in the bed, recalling the ceremony and laughing about some of the highlights.

My head was on his shoulder and his arm was around me as told him about the dream I had been having for years.

"So, you dreamed about our wedding before you even met me? Jagi, that is amazing!" He turned to look at me.

"Yes, but I had no idea that it was our wedding. It was just you and cherry blossoms. I always knew there was something special about it, but I could never remember it fully. And today it all fit and suddenly I remember every bit of it."

"See? I knew there was something special about you when we first met at the high-touch. That is why I could never get you out of my head. You were meant to be with me. We were meant to be together." He kissed my forehead and pulled me close. We stayed like that, eventually falling asleep.

Next stop

Next stop... Jeju Island!!