Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)

As much as I loved hearing him call me Noona, when he said my name it sounded like angels singing. He continued, "I fell for you that first day I met you at the hi-touch. I thought I would never see you again, and then you appeared in front of me again at the fanmeet. I could not believe it. I kept talking about you to the members. That lyric of I.M's 'I am captivated by the bright light of your beauty' really made sense to me all of a sudden. It just clicked. I started realizing it this week when I could not see you. It was like I could not breathe if I could not be with you. I was so afraid to tell you because... well, you are leaving and I felt you might think they were just empty words. But I really do love you." I put my hands on either side of his face and pulled him in for a kiss. I could not contain my smile and I started spinning around singing, "he loves me! He loves me!" I completely forgot that we were on a tower in the sky. My fear was in a faraway place at that moment.

Minhyuk grabbed my waist and pulled me back to his arms. "You are not getting away from me that easily," and kissed me again. I took a photo of our lock with my phone and a selca of us beside it. I knew there would be challenges to come, but we would deal with those as they came. We put the lock on together and then tossed the key into the water.

We spent the rest of the day together and he went back to Halmeoni's house for dinner with me. After dinner we were still at the table, just talking. She just stared at us for a moment and a huge smile bloomed on her face. She reached out and put a hand on each of our cheeks and told him he could stay... if we behaved ourselves. She said that with a wink, and I blushed. We helped her clean up the dishes and went to the living room to visit with her and Harabeoji for a bit. I was going to miss them so very much. They headed off to bed and Minhyuk and I did the same.

We washed up together and then spent a long time talking, cuddling, and teasing each other. After we were sure Halmeoni was asleep, we went out to the pool. I turned the lights down so if she did wake up, she would not be able to see much. We were only covered with our towels and the danger of getting caught was a bit exciting. Minhyuk kissed me and said, "how about we pick up where we left off here? I don't like to leave things unfinished." I smiled a flirty smile at him and said, "you have to catch me first." I dropped my towel and took off to the other side of the pool, away from the windows. He caught me effortlessly, but I really wasn't trying very hard.

He captured my mouth with his and our tongues danced. We slipped into the cool water quickly, stifling our squeals at the shock against our heated skin. Min guided me into the alcove by the little waterfall where we had been that day. I felt that now familiar heat building in me. I could feel him, hot and throbbing against my stomach. I reached down and took him into my hand. He groaned as I slid my fingers up and down on his length. I grabbed the back of his head and guided him to my breasts. He took one in his mouth and gently held it with his teeth as he sucked and flicked with his tongue. He grabbed my hips and lifted me so I could wrap my legs around his waist. I slid down onto him and had to bite my lip to keep from yelling out. Minhyuk hissed through his teeth and I whimpered against his mouth. I put my hands on the edge of the pool to brace and he thrust into me slowly. He was driving me crazy. I wanted him to go harder and faster, but he was taking his time. I could not stand it anymore and pulled him in hard with my legs. I was out of my mind and my body shuddered as I climaxed. He kept going, nipping and sucking my breasts, digging his fingers into my hips to hold on as I rocked against him. I wanted to taste him again. I pulled his head up and kissed him, then nibbled down his neck until I could not reach any further. His head was thrown back and I leaned forward and kissed his throat. I was careful not to leave any marks. He was thrusting faster now and said, "come with me... please come with me... now," his words sent me over the edge and he followed. Our bodies trembled from the powerful waves of pleasure. I clung to him like he was a life preserver. We pulled ourselves together and got out of the pool. We dried off and cuddled on the outdoor sofa beside the pool. He leaned back and positioned me so that my back was against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, pulled the towel over us, and just held me. The sky was cloudy and the lights from the city made it glow like cotton candy. We both wanted to savor this time and make it last as long as possible. Too soon, the evening air turned nippy, the damp towels providing no warmth. We quietly made our way back inside and to my room.

We slid under the covers to get warm and clung to each other. We talked, giggled, and cried at each other's stories for hours. I shared things with him that only Nikki knew. He shared with me things that even the members did not know.

"Sunny-ah, you are so beautiful. Not just on the outside. Your beauty shines all around. The members have even talked about it. You have pulled me in and I can't escape. I don't want to escape." His voice husky with emotion.

"Minmin, you are my oxygen. I don't know how to be without you anymore." He kissed me deeply. There was no denying the passion between us. It did not take much stoking to flare it up.

I slid my leg over his waist and rolled myself up on top of him. I felt his reaction against my leg and I teased him by moving my hips side to side. "Unless you want to misbehave with me, you had better stop that."

"Stop what?" I teased.

"Oh Sunny-ah... you are being a naughty girl. You know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?"

"Hmmm, I think you need to coach me." I slid down onto him and he threw his head back and turned his face into the pillow to muffle his moan. I was thoroughly enjoying the power I had over him. I started slowly grinding against him and the pleasure was building in us both. I raised up so that I was straddling him. I rode him and he held my hips, lifting me then driving me down. He teasingly slapped my ass and I snapped my head down to look at him. He was grinning, "you told me to coach you." I leaned forward and held his hands above his head, my hips undulating on him. He laughed and easily rolled us over in one motion. He held my hands above my head now and thrust harder into me. "Lesson two," he pulled my ankles up onto his shoulders and slammed into me. Now I was the one burying my face in the pillow. I felt like I was falling from space as we collapsed together on the tangled sheets. We held each other for a few moments and then drifted off to sleep. My dreams were filled with him and the familiar cherry blossoms. This time I saw people around us, but I could not make out any other details. At least I remembered something new this time.