Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)

I swam a few laps in the huge pool, did a few aerobic exercises, and then I meditated. I was trying to settle into my new life, fully accepting that I went into it with my eyes wide open. It was difficult enough to find time before when we were just dating, and I knew his schedule was insane. Deep down, I must have thought that somehow my presence would magically shift everything. I guess I thought when we lived under the same roof, we would actually be spending time together.

The stress from moving to a new country, starting up a gallery, getting married, and just adjusting to this whole new life had started taking an emotional toll. And then not being able to be with Minhyuk and being on my own a lot made it harder to manage. I suddenly found myself fighting back tears, but they came anyway. Not many, but enough that I knew I had to get control of these feelings. I let my body sink under the water to hide them. I swam a couple of laps and then just floated in the water. I let the tension release from my body. I thought about how just a few months ago I had preferred solitude for the most part, and now I craved being with another specific human being.

I heard the heavy door to the pool area open and then close. I raised up to see who was coming for a swim and was greeted with a grinning Minhyuk. He slipped into the water and swam over to me. I stood and pushed my wet hair from my face just as he stood in front of me. Just the sight of him made me feel at peace.

"Hello stranger," I taunted.

"Hi Noona," he smiled and that winky blink made my butterflies act up. He reached for me and pulled me into his arms. "This is nicely familiar." The memory of our first "encounter" brought a flush to my cheeks and to some of my other parts as well.

"I was so shocked that day, I really did not know how to respond," I wrapped my arms around him and tilted my head as I spoke.

"I think your response was perfect," he said as he stroked my cheek and smiled. "I had dreamed of holding you for so long. I had a hard time controlling myself." He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me close. He kissed me like he had that day so many months ago. I melted against him.

"Minmin, I would have let you do anything that day," I said softly as a flush grew on my cheeks.

"What about today? Would you let me do anything today?" he lowered his forehead and looked into my eyes with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes... anything," I whispered huskily as I pulled his head to mine and kissed him deeply. We heard the heavy door open as another resident came to swim and were reminded of where we were. He took my hand and led me to the ladder. We got out and wrapped ourselves in fluffy robes and headed back to the apartment. There were cameras all throughout the building, so we behaved ourselves until we got inside the door and then all bets were off... as were the robes and swimsuits.

He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, kissing me as he walked. We climbed into the shower to wash off the chlorine. The sudsy lather was making things very slippery. He teased my nipples and they quickly hardened. He watched, mesmerized as the water and suds ran over them. He slid his hands all over me, igniting fires everywhere he touched. His mouth blazed wherever his hands were not. He turned me so that my back was against his chest. His hands glided across my slick skin as he caressed my breasts then followed my curves down to my thighs. He rubbed his hands up, down, and around. My hand was bracing against the tile and head was turned back to him as our mouths mimicked what our bodies wanted to do. He slipped his fingers inside me as he gently sucked on my neck and shoulder. A whimper escaped me as he curled his fingers in that come-hither motion. He gently pushed me forward and slid into me from behind. I put my other hand on the tile to keep from ramming my head into the wall. I cried out as he began thrusting. He started out slow and steady, but quickly he sped up as I kept pushing against him. He held my hips and thrust harder as I cried out and shuddered. I felt him throb inside me as he reached his climax as well. I straightened and leaned my body against his. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled my neck.