Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)

The next couple of days were fairly uneventful. I spent a lot of time with Halmeoni. She taught me how to make Kimchi the proper way, as well as a few of my other favorite dishes, like Kimbap and Japchae. It turns out these were much easier to make than I realized. She took me with her on errands and showed me things about Korea that I would never have learned from websites. She also told me more stories about Changkyun when he was younger. I was sworn to secrecy with this information. Minhyuk texted or called whenever he got breaks. Sometimes we video chatted. He asked me how much time I had left in Korea and made sure to tell me how much he missed me each time we talked. He sent me random photos of flowers, animals, clouds, anything that he found pretty or that he thought I would like. He sent short videos of himself being silly, just to make me laugh.

I still had a full list of things to do and see, so I ventured out on my own to go hiking with my camera. It was so beautiful here that I did not have to venture very far to get some incredible shots. I went into the city for shopping and to see some of the places on my list. My time here was going to end soon and I wasn't ready. Min was trying to arrange some time off, but they were getting ready for their 10th anniversary comeback, and it was proving to be more difficult than he thought. He said that wasn't sure how he had gotten the time when he had come to the house.

Every time I got in the pool, I pictured those brief moments. It did not feel like simple fangirl excitement. There definitely was something different... something special about it. I had never felt such passion or such need. I was getting flushed again remembering. I sunk into the water to cool my heated skin, but it didn't really help. The nights were the worst because I was still, and quiet, and alone with my memories and fantasies. Min always texted before I went to bed and that made it even harder to fight. I wondered how it would be when I went back home. Would he keep in touch? Would we ever see each other again? I tried convincing myself, preparing myself, that this was just a fling and he would gradually forget me. I decided to put on my big girl panties and just enjoy the ride while it lasted. I would always have the memories of my Korean celebrity affair. A tear slipped down my cheek anyway.

The next morning during breakfast I got a text from Minhyuk asking me if I could be ready to leave the house at 10:00 AM. He said he was sending someone to get me for a little time together. I squealed and Halmeoni asked what was wrong. She grinned when I told her I was going to see Minhyuk. Her expression turned serious for a moment and she looked into my eyes. She told me not to worry about the future and not to discount Min's feelings for me. I looked at her in shock because I had not talked to her about any of this. She reached over and patted my cheek reassuringly and said "it will all be fine. Just hold on." She was a wise woman and I trusted her.

At 9:38 I was ready to go and sitting in the breezeway. I was fidgeting with the hem of my skirt and trying to stay calm. I wore a pale pink dress that fluttered with every move I made. The fabric was soft and a little clingy. It hit a couple of inches above my knees. I thought I knew what he meant by "time together", so I wore the sexiest underwear that I had. I was going to need to go shopping if this really did continue.

At 5 minutes to 10 a black car pulled up in front of the house and Jun stepped out. I ran to him and gave him a huge hug. I had missed his company. We chatted on the way to the agency building and he caught me up on the latest company gossip.

It only took a few minutes to get to the building, but the ride seemed to take forever. I was so anxious that I was afraid I was going to have a panic attack. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I took several deep breaths and calmed myself. As soon as the building was in sight my heart started racing again. What is wrong with me? I thought to myself. Quit acting like a teenager.