Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)

Everyone met at a really nice steak house for an early dinner. This particular restaurant had private dining areas that were out of the view of the main tables. Since Kyun and Nikki were quite obvious that they were in a relationship, the seclusion was welcome. The guys were too well-known outside of Korea now, and they were bound to be seen at this rate. They didn't seem to care, but it wasn't time yet.

I hoped they were ready. I had been pretty lucky with the fandom mostly accepting me. We would still get the occasional nasty look when we were out, and when Min did Vlives there were rude comments sometimes. He ignored them and concentrated on everyone else. I am sure they felt that I had "stolen" their idol, and I could understand the jealousy. That did not give them permission to say the things they did though.

Joohoney was the only one without a companion, but the kids were keeping him occupied. He wanted to go shopping and asked Nikki if he could take the kids with him. Nikki answered almost too quickly and Kyun looked ready to go as soon as she said yes. I suggested Phipps Plaza mall, which is an extremely high-end shopping mall. It was right up his alley.

Honey called an Uber for the three of them and Nikki drove us to our hotel. I watched for "spies", but I didn't see anyone watching or following us. That didn't necessarily mean anything. Fans are crazy sneaky, and if they want to follow or get info, they are going to do it. You will not know until you read about it or get the creepy note.

This was the first time Nikki and Kyun had been alone together since they started officially dating, so they were quick to disappear, presumably to Kyun's room. Min and I were left alone. He turned to me with that little sideways sexy smile. We stepped into the elevator, and he cornered me against the wall. His hands were on either side of my head and he looked down at me with hunger in his eyes. I felt my insides turn to jelly.

He lowered his head and brushed his lips against mine, whispering something I couldn't make out. Just then the elevator slowed, and the doors opened. He turned to stand beside me, but never took his eyes off me. A group of drunk businessmen got on and the drunkest one looked us up and down. He smirked and tapped one of the others who turned to check us out. He was rude and obvious, and it was uncomfortable.

Min put his arm around me and pulled me in close in a protective gesture. The men continued their conversation, but the one kept looking my direction. He turned fully to me and said, "honey, I would be happy to be your young gigolo anytime." The others roared with laughter.

Min stepped a little closer to him and replied coldly, "you should apologize to my wife."

"Oooh, she musht be loaded! Or you must have a big..., no that can't be it. You're Ashian." He cackled at himself and grabbed his own crotch, gesturing rudely. "Leth me show you what a real man is."

His friends had grown quiet and were not egging him on any longer. The crack of my hand against his face echoed in the metal box. Min stepped in between me and the asshole. "You better watsch it, bish," he slurred as he grabbed his cheek and leaned around Minhyuk, pointing his finger at me. His friends took him by the collar and pulled him back. They told him to calm down and back off. He shrugged them off and stepped forward again, getting in Minhyuk's face.

It seemed like Min grew six inches taller and 10 inches wider before my eyes. He towered over the man and in a low and dangerous voice that I hadn't heard before said, "I told you to apologize to my wife, you bastard." His hands had been clenched tightly at his sides, but he crossed his arms in a classic intimidating pose.

The drunken man poked his finger into Min's chest, "you need to get your woman in check. Bishes like her need to be put in their phlace," he spat. Minhyuk drew back his fist, but the man's friends pulled him back to safety before he could launch the punch. Asshole stumbled and tripped over their feet, almost falling to the ground. Min lowered his fist, but his icy gaze bored into the man's head.