Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)

Hi guys! I am so sorry I have been away so long. I have a lot going on in my real life that is affecting my fantasy life. I won't bother you with the details, but I could definitely use prayers and positive vibes, whichever you are up for. 

I am writing when I can, but I haven't had that much time for it lately. I do have another chapter in progress, so hopefully it won't be delayed too long. I appreciate every single one of you, every single read, every single vote, every single mention, and every single comment. Please stay with me! I am not going anywhere, I just may be a little slow for a while.

Thank you!!!!!!! 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Our anniversary trip was delightful. We went for several walks, but no hiking. I grew tired easily, so they were short walks. We visited some local landmarks and nature reserves and I took tons of photos.

I was 20 weeks along. My feet were starting to swell, and I was bloated. The walking helped alleviate those but did not stop them. I was beginning to feel like one of his whales, which in turn made me not feel so sexy. Min kept telling me how beautiful I was in spite of that, and I really loved hearing it. I needed to hear it.

We went for dinner on Valentine's Day at a romantic restaurant. He looked divine in his white t-shirt and black pinstriped jacket. His eyes sparkled in the candlelight, and his beautiful smile melted my heart... again. Dinner was a bit pricey, but the food was divine. I think I surprised him with how much I ate, because he just sat and smiled at me. He said he was happy I was feeding JangMi well.

I was hungry all the time. I tried to eat healthy snacks, lots of nuts and fruit, and things like that. I had probably eaten my weight in roasted sweet potatoes. Those things were delicious and felt like comfort food, even though I had not grown up with them.

He had brought me breakfast in bed that morning along with a beautiful bouquet of red and white roses. There was a small velvet box on the tray with a bracelet inside. It had the inscription "Forever my love" engraved on a dangling heart charm. It was simple and beautiful. 

After dinner, we went walking on the beach. We happened upon a beach house close to our rental cottage that had just gone on the market. It was huge, big enough for all of us to stay in and not be on top of each other. The guys had talked about getting a vacation home together on Jeju for years, it just had never happened. But this one just might be what they were looking for. It was perfect for working vacations, which is the only kind they knew as a group. Min called Kihyun and sent him some photos. He said he would contact the agent.

We continued our walk for a bit longer. The ocean air was much colder than what we had felt at home, but that didn't stop us from reminiscing about our trip to Hawaii. We remembered how he had proposed and how we made love on the beach that night.

He was standing behind me with his arms around my waist as we looked out over the water. The sun was getting low, and the purple and orange colors of the sky were deepening as we watched. The waves crashed along the shore in a hypnotic, sensual rhythm. The hoods of our heavy winter coats prevented direct cheek contact, but I could still hear that sexy, husky voice in my ear just fine.

"I remember how your eyes sparkled in the moonlight. You were beautiful then, but you are even more beautiful now." He squeezed me gently and continued, "I remember how you felt in my hands, how you tasted on my lips, how you shuddered at my touch."