Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions

The guys had been to Atlanta a few times now on tour, but had always explored the area closer to the hotel. Now that they had a local guide, they wanted to venture out. I took them to Koreatown, which was where I lived. I took them to the gallery and to the coffee shop where the first ever "Sun-Hyuk" fanmeeting had been held. They signed the wall for SeoYeon and surprised a few unsuspecting fans. She was smitten with Shownu and fed him lots of yummy treats while we were there.

Minhyuk held my hand in public without fear. They posed for a couple of selcas with young fans. A couple of girls yelled "Hwaiting!" to me. It was such a great feeling to have the support of so many of his fans. We ate lunch and explored the city. It was a fun day and the guys were all very protective of me. They always kept me in between or in front of them. I finally had a family and it felt amazing.

We went to the park near my apartment and had an impromptu photo session. They were so comfortable with me, so the photos looked very candid and natural. They were goofing off, they were acting sexy, they were being relaxed and free. It was casual, unscripted, and spontaneous. These were quite possibly the best photos I had ever taken of human subjects.

We went to a local barbeque place for dinner. These boys were hungry all the time. I could not believe that as many times as they had been in the US, they had not tried American BBQ. It was quite an experience to watch them try something new. We went back to a Karaoke place and relaxed with drinks and silliness. They were hilarious when they were drunk. Minhyuk's savagery and pranks were increased tenfold. He was loud and annoyed the members in his special way. I could not help but laugh at the whole scene.

At one point I was part of a Minhyuk/Changkyun sandwich when a sexy song played and they pinned me unexpectedly. I was a bit tipsy and enjoyed it more than I probably should have. I mean, Changkyun was one of my wreckers, after all. He is a very sensual man, and I would have been numb to have not been affected by that. I am sure Minhyuk sensed it because pulled me closer to him and kissed me in a way that made my toes tingle. I smiled up at him and, "you take my breath away." He smiled back and winked at me and said, "good." Changkyun pouted and then went to dance with Joohoney and Hyungwon.

We headed back to the hotel and to our respective rooms. We picked up where we left off on the dance floor, only just the two of us now. I thought I had picked up on a bit of jealousy earlier and it reappeared when he thought of the dancing earlier. "Changkyun is very sexy, isn't he? Monbebes say so," he laid the bait for me. I realized what he was doing and decided to play along and tease him a bit.

"Mmm, yes he is very sexy. You remember that he and Hyungwon are my next favorites, right?" I nipped at his chin playfully.

"Yeah, I do remember that. Do they turn you on, Jagi?" his voice sounded a bit strained and serious, so I stopped the game before it went too far. It was one thing when we were playing around with the guys, but this wasn't Monsta X funtime. It was just 2 people who love and care for each other. Minhyuk wasn't insecure, but he was sensitive and easily hurt. I wasn't going to be the one to hurt him.

"I admit that your brothers are sexy, and they are gorgeous. All of you are. And all of you 'turn me on' to some degree, but not in the way I think you mean right now. You are the only one with that power. You control my heart, and my body only reacts this way to you... to your voice... your touch," I put his hand over my heart so he could feel it pounding. "You are the only one who makes my heart flutter and my insides quiver. I love you Lee Minhyuk and I am yours110 percent." I took his face in my hands and pulled him to me for a kiss. He responded by picking me up and carrying me to the bed, where he proceeded to test out what I told him. I passed with flying colors.