Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)

The whale screech alarm woke us both. Minhyuk looked confused and disoriented for a moment and then he grinned when he realized what it was. "Chincha? That is your alarm?" he asked, laughing. I smiled sheepishly and nodded my head. He pulled me to him and kissed my forehead.

"You really must love me to wake up to that every morning." I picked up my phone to turn off the alarm.

"I really do." He took it from me and took a photo of us, sleepy-eyed, messy hair, the works. I tried to hide, but he stopped me.

"I need to be able to see you every morning. I want to see this every morning. I don't want to wake up alone anymore."

"But you have 6 roommates, you are never alone," I giggled.

"Not even close to this. I am going to miss you. I will miss your laugh, your smile, the way you look at me, your scent, your taste..." he kissed me lightly and continued, "I will move the stars to be with you, Sunny-ah. Just give me some time." His words made my heart swell and I almost started crying. I looked into his deep chocolate eyes and got lost again. He was a bit misty-eyed too. He kissed me again and just held me against his chest. After a couple of minutes, I felt him growing hard against my leg. I put my finger against his lips and reminded him that Halmeoni was already up.

"Is it weird that we were naughty in Changkyun's bed?" I giggled shyly.

He started laughing and rolled onto his back. "He will actually love that. He has probably already thought about it since I stayed with you last night, and I am sure he will not let me forget it."

The morning light was streaming in around the curtains on the window and the sunbeams fell across his chest, setting him aglow. I traced them with my finger, and he rolled me over and spooned me. His arms were completely around me and his face was buried in my neck when Halmeoni knocked on the door.

"Good morning, sleepyheads. Breakfast is in the kitchen. Harabeoji and I have to run a couple of errands and should be back in a couple of hours. I hope you two are up by then. I don't want you to miss your flight, Sunny-ah."

"Okay, Halmeoni. We will see you when you get back," I replied, saddened by the reminder. Minhyuk realized we were about to be alone and his hand was already on my stomach and sliding lower. He felt how ready I was for him and groaned softly in my ear, his hot breath searing my skin.

"Jagiya, you are so addictive. I can't get enough of you," he whispered huskily. He slid his leg between mine and lifted my thigh back over his. He pulled my hips backwards so that I was angled just right and slid into me. I gasped at the sensation and then buried my head in the pillow to muffle the sound because I had not heard Halmeoni go out the door yet.

We heard the door close and the little melody it played when the lock engaged and knew we were clear. I pulled my face from the pillow and Minhyuk grabbed my shoulder and started thrusting harder and faster from behind. I screamed in pleasure and reached down to feel his hard shaft slipping and out of me. We both cried out and the world exploded around us. He held me close and kissed the back of my neck, with tiny little sucking kisses. I turned to him and he continued the kisses on my collarbone. He found a spot that he particularly liked and sucked a bit harder and bit gently. He pulled back to admire his handiwork. It looked a bit like a heart. "There. Now everyone will know you are mine." I smiled at him and giggled. I hadn't had a hickey since high school.

We got up and went to eat our breakfast, feeding each other and laughing like teenagers. Then we showered together. He would have to leave soon, and I had to get packed up so I could catch my flight. I was trying not to think about that because I knew I would cry. I needed to be strong for him and show him that I really can handle this, but inside I knew that I was lying to myself. We spent the last few minutes in each other's arms on the sofa.

The car arrived to pick him up and my heart sank. My stomach turned upside down and I felt like I was going to be sick. We walked to the breezeway, still protected by the high wall, and he hugged me so tight I thought I would snap in half. With a finger under my chin he raised my face to look into his eyes and said, "Sunny-ah, I love you with every cell in my body. I think I have loved you since before I met you, somehow. Please wait for me."

"I will wait as long as it takes to be with you again, Minhyuk-ah. I love you so much it hurts when I am not with you. Somehow, I will see you again. Somehow..." I trailed off as his lips covered mine. It was a tender yet passionate kiss that said everything we could not. He held my hand as he moved away from me and I felt like I was being ripped in half. He kept his eyes locked with mine and backed away slowly, until our arms could no longer reach. He blew me a kiss, mouthed "I love you" and disappeared through the gate.

I stood there unmoving, numb to everything around me. Halmeoni and Harabeoji returned and found me like that. I have no idea how long it had been raining, but I was drenched. Halmeoni gave me a push and led me inside. She grabbed a towel and started drying me off. Suddenly, the tears started, and I could not control them. She pulled me into her arms and held me, patting and stroking my back. She let me cry until I had no tears left.

"Halmeoni, I tried to fight it. I tried not to get attached. I tried not to fall in love. What am I going to do now?"

She held my arms firmly and pushed me back so that she could see my face. Shaking me lightly, she said, "do not give up on him. I have known Minhyuk-ah for a long time and I have never seen him like this. Don't you dare give up now." She stroked my cheek and wiped away a stray tear. "." She patted my cheek and said, "now let's get you packed up."

I had done most of my packing already, but I still had to gather the things I had used recently. Halmeoni had made me some delicious treats to take back home and she packaged them well enough that I could pack them safely in my luggage. She made me promise to call or text her at least once a week. She said they were going to be bored without me there and when I come back to Korea, I would be staying with them. This was not negotiable.

I was in a daze all the way to the airport and for a while after I got on the plane. After we were able to unfasten our seatbelts, I brought out the sketchbook and pencils that I had picked up at one of the little shops during my exploration. I had not sketched much a long time other than to capture an occasional idea, so it felt a little awkward at first. It is different than painting or photography. To me it felt more intimate because you are capturing the essence of a person with a simple pencil and bringing them to life on the paper. I was absently doodling just to occupy my mind and I realized the figure taking shape on the page was Lee Minhyuk. I smiled at the thought of him. I missed him so terribly and it had only been a few hours since I was in his arms.