Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?

I soon snapped out of my daze and was somehow able to function normally for the rest of the evening. We helped Halmeoni prepare another delicious dinner and then we teased her for her sneakiness. She grinned proudly and said she knew it was meant for me to be here, so she had just helped fate along. Every chance he got, Minhyuk brushed against me or touched me in some way. He even teased my thigh under the table a couple of times. I was on fire from the contact.

Minhyuk took several selcas of the two of us. Changkyun joined in too. Halmeoni even got in on the fun. He got hold of my phone when I unlocked it to check a message from Nikki and took some of himself. He said they were for me so I could think about him tonight. My face turned a very vibrant shade of red and Halmeoni giggled at me. He kept his arm around me and caressed my shoulder or my neck the rest of the night. It was driving me crazy and for a moment, I considered dragging him to my room for a few minutes to finish what we had started earlier.

Changkyun told some stories of when he was little, after they had come back to Korea. I forgot all about Nikki's message and just focused on these 2 men. They were so different than anyone I had ever met. It wasn't just because they were K-pop idols, because tonight they were just men. There was no stage, no performance, no script. There was something special about all 7 of them. They truly were the most perfect men on the planet.

I wasn't ready for the evening to end, but the guys had to go back for dance practice. They promised Halmeoni that all 7 members would come for dinner soon. They said goodbye to Halmeoni and Harabeoji and each took one of my hands to walk them out. I was thankful for the privacy provided by the high wall. After an extended goodbye hug and a quick peck on the lips from Changkyun, Minhyuk pushed him out of the way pulled me into his arms. He kissed my ear and whispered, "I will be thinking about you tonight." My knees buckled again, and he asked, "you will be thinking of me too, right?" and then quickly nuzzled my lips and kissed me in a way that left me dizzy. Changkyun grabbed his arm and said, "Hyung, we have to go now." They both sent me hearts as they headed to the car. My arms would barely move, but I managed to return the gesture.

I went inside and fell back against the door, completely stunned. Halmeoni patted my hand and handed me a hot cup of herbal tea. She said this would help calm my nerves. She was smiling again and apologized for hiding her secret from me. Thankfully, she did not know about the events at the pool earlier and thought that I was just shaken because of the guys being there. I told her that I would never have stayed here had I known, but I am glad I did. Her smile grew bigger. She said goodnight and headed off to bed. Harabeoji had already turned in.

I washed up and climbed into bed with my Minggom. Changkyun's bed was comfortable and thinking of him in it was disturbing... but in a sexy way. Quickly, my thoughts shifted back to Minhyuk. I still could not believe what had happened tonight. It was as if he had read my fantasies. I felt the wetness return between my legs, thinking about how his lips had felt against my skin, how he tasted, how he smelled, how he looked at me. The ache grew into yearning. I tossed around in the bed hugging Minggom, sleep evading me.

Suddenly my phone lit up and I looked to see a message from an unknown number. It was a photo of Minhyuk at dance practice and a note saying, 'miss you already.' When had he gotten my number? Then I saw that he had texted himself from my phone to get it. It was probably when he had my phone taking selcas. I held my phone above me and captured a shot of myself in bed, hair splayed on my pillow, the strap of my nightgown falling off my shoulder, and Minggom snuggling close. I sent it to him and followed up with, Miss you more. I thought that you had forgotten about me and I was very sad. I was thrilled to see you today.

Noona, I have not forgotten about you since we met last year. I was not going to let you slip through my fingers again. I could not believe what I just read. My face almost split from the smile. It is not fair that I can't be there beside you.

I would love it if you were beside me right now.

Noona, you are teasing me. I would not be beside you for long though. My smile faded as I was reminded of how I would be leaving soon. Because I would be doing other things with you. Then much later, I would lay beside you and hold you all night.

My stomach did a backflip when I read those words. Who was this Minhyuk? He was confident, sexy, and very seductive. It was a side of him that I had not seen before, but I wanted to know it better.

Now who is teasing?

I am not teasing. That was a promise. My breath caught in my throat. I have to get back to practice now. Sweet dreams of me tonight.

He signed off with a heart and kiss emojis. I sent the same back and said goodnight. I saved his number as 'MinPuppy'.

I held the phone to my chest and looked up at the ceiling. I felt like a schoolgirl again. I giggled to myself and kicked in the air. I played with Minggom's hoodie, squeezed him tight to my chest and fell asleep. As requested, I dreamt of Minhyuk... sweet, sweet dreams of Minhyuk.