Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)

I tried to keep myself busy the next few weeks, working late some nights and going to eat dinner with Halmeoni other nights. I stayed over with her a couple of times and we went to the market. I hadn't done that since I first came to Korea, and I had forgotten how much fun it is shopping with her. The vendors remembered me, and many knew I had married Minhyuk, so we were very popular. Apparently, many of them did not know she was IM's grandmother until then.

I spent a lot of time hiking with my camera. I painted. I read. I went to the pool. I tried doing "normal" things to keep my mind off missing him. It kept getting worse and I found myself watching YouTube. I watched his variety shows, Puppy Day and the other TTG shows, Back to the Idol, all seasons of X-Ray, and then on to the more recent ones on Universe. I couldn't be with him, but at least I could see him and hear his voice. I slept in his t-shirts and cuddled his pillow when I slept.

I watched every VLive they did after the shows and caught the secret messages he would send. He had special little gestures or a certain way to do hearts that was special for me. He would call me after he was finished to make sure I had caught it. As promised, he called every day, usually twice a day. Sometimes it was video, sometimes just a phone call. He texted whenever he got a moment, even if it was just to send me hearts or kiss emojis. He sent me selcas and photos of random things, just like he had when we were apart before. It was sweet and made me smile, but a few minutes a day on the phone was not enough.

About 2 weeks in, I was reading in bed when he Face Timed me. I was off the next day and was on my third glass of wine. I was feeling lonely and missing him worse than usual. He could tell something was off and I told him I was a bit tipsy. Then I sighed and added, "and I miss you so much it hurts. I need you, jagi. I need to feel you."

He lowered his voice asking if there was any way he could help. I felt something stir in me when he said that. "Maybe there is," I replied. "Are you alone?"

"Yes, I am in my room... all by myself."

"Then why don't you tell me what you would be doing if you were here?" I teased.

"Oh jagi, do you know what you are doing?"

"No... yes... I mean not really, but I like it. Do you... want to...?" my voice trailed off as I started feeling a bit bashful.

"Yes, but only if you are sure. I don't want you to be uncomfortable or regret it tomorrow," he looked at me with a sweet yet sexy smile.

"Could be the wine, but I am sure. Do you miss me?"

In his sexy, husky voice he said, "I miss you bad, Sunny-ah. I want to feel you against me. Your skin is so soft, and your hair feels like silk. I want to bury my fingers in it and kiss you until you can't breathe." I already felt like I couldn't breathe, just from listening to him. I was wearing another of his t-shirts and no panties. I teased him by lifting the hem of it just so he could catch a peek of what I wasn't wearing. My nipples were already hard against the fabric. He smiled as he watched.

"I am going to kiss your neck and suck on that sweet little spot behind your ear. I love how you respond when I do that." I followed his words with my fingertips as I held the phone above me with my other hand. A small moan escaped my parted lips. I was imagining it was his lips, not my fingers. I pulled the shirt all the way up and he hissed through his teeth.

"I will keep going until I reach your breast. I am going to let my lips brush it first... just a tease... and when it gets hard, I am going to suck on it and flick my tongue over it while I hold it in my teeth." My hand cupped my breast, and I caught my nipple between my fingers. I heard him inhale sharply, "yeah, just like that, jagi..."

"Then what are you going to do?" I was feeling a little more confident now, feeding off his reactions. I gently squeezed my nipple, enjoying the sensation.