Chapter 64 - Reveal

"What? When? Omo, I am so excited!" I had so many questions that I didn't know where to begin.

"Slow down, Sunny. I will tell you all the details," Nikki giggled. "We are going to give it 6 months to see if this is really what she wants to do. I am also really scared of her being a trainee at such a young age. I am very nervous about this, I have no idea what we are getting into here."

"You will not be alone. I will help you as much as I can. And you just happen to have some insiders who can help too. Speaking of... have you told Changkyun yet?" Min's eyebrow raised when he heard his friend's name.

"I just did. I think he was excited? We were just talking, no video so I couldn't really read him. I hope he is, but it doesn't matter. This is for Tori anyway."

I put her on speaker as I returned to chopping vegetables and she gave me the rundown. She and Tori were coming for 6 months. No, they didn't have a place to stay yet. No, Bobby wasn't coming with them because he was going to be a senior and she did not want to disrupt his schooling. Yes, they had their passports, and yes, she was applying for Visas for all three of them in case Bobby changed his mind. Tori would attend classes at a private school while she trained. Nikki had already looked into that.

Nikki's job as a proofreader allowed her the flexibility to work from anywhere. She had pointed this out when she was still weighing the options. They would need a place to live and she was already working on that, but it was more difficult than she realized.

Minhyuk touched my arm and whispered, "they can stay with us for a couple of weeks while they find a place to stay." I smiled at him and repeated what he said. Nikki squealed with delight.

"Oh, that would be perfect. Thank you both so much! That will take the pressure off of settling on a place and give us time to find something good." She paused, "you realize that I will be there when the baby is born, right?"

I hadn't actually thought that far ahead yet, but it was my turn to squeal when I realized it. I had been there for both of hers, and she would be here for mine now. This is how it should be. We talked a few more minutes before she had to get on a call for work.

I hugged Min and thanked him for suggesting they stay with us. I would not have hesitated, but I was a "we" now and couldn't assume he would be okay with 2 more females under the same roof. He was surprised that I felt that way. "They are family, Jagi. Family is the most important thing of all." I kissed his cheek and turned back to my vegetables. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me and the baby. He stroked my stomach and whispered, "my family" in my ear.

After dinner, I got a text from Tamara letting me know she had arrived and was checked in to her hotel. She was going to eat and go to sleep. She was coming to the house the next day for the interview. Min was pacing the room talking to one, or more, of the guys. He was excited and getting very animated. They were talking about Remy.

When he hung up he told me that Remy was going to release an album. Honey had been listening to the songs he had written, and they were great. Not only is he a talented rapper, but he can sing too. His style was somewhere between EDM, hip hop, and crooner. It was an unlikely blend that sounded like nothing else out there. The guys all felt like he was going to be a success.

They had a lot riding on him and hoped he would be. They had some trainees in the wings too, but they were not ready. There were a couple of other known artists that were coming on board as well, but Remy was the first.

Min's arms were flying and he was bouncing as he told me about the music. He was making me dizzy, and I could barely keep up with what he was saying. I reached out and took his arm when he stopped to take a breath. "Shut up and kiss me," I said. He grinned and obliged my request.