Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)

Minhyuk closed and secured the door. He turned and I had already slipped off my skirt and was pulling the t-shirt over my head. He captured my arms and held them up, with the shirt still over my eyes. "Mmmm, this could be fun," he growled and kissed me. I was wearing the new lacy red set and he commented how sexy it was between kisses. He kissed my jaw and trailed down my neck. He got to the spot behind my ear and I arched my back, pushing my breasts out toward him. He captured one in his other hand and teased the nipple through my bra. I could not see or move my arms and the sensations were stronger, more sensual. I was completely under his control and very willing to be. He kissed his way back up to my mouth. He slowly slid the shirt the rest of the way off my head and let my arms drop.

He looked into my eyes, "I have missed you, Sunny-ah. I did not think I would be able to wait. I almost ran away a couple of times the past few weeks to come see you." My smile showed how happy that made me. He kissed me tenderly at first, then fervently. The need took over and he stepped back and removed his clothes. He was beautiful. He wasn't shy with me. He was aggressive tonight and it really turned me on. He playfully tossed me back on the bed and looked me over, admiring the tiny bits of lace. "This is really sexy. Did you buy it for me?"

"I did. Do you like it?" I purred.

"I do, but I can't wait to get it off of you," he started by slipping the straps off my shoulders, kissing the newly exposed skin as he went. He planted delicate butterfly kisses on the swell of my breasts as he pulled the delicate fabric down, exposing my nipples. I trembled at his touch and he moaned against my flesh. He looked up into my eyes as he gently bit my nipple and then sucked it into his hungry mouth. My head fell back, and the room spun. He was taking his time, savoring me, and it was exquisite torture. He released the front snap on the bra and cupped my breasts, gently massaging them and looking at me. He kissed me and slid his hands down my sides to capture the tiny slip of lace that was the last barrier between us. He felt me through the lace and his breath caught when he felt my heat. He slid the panties off quickly and straddled my legs. He began caressing my thighs, devouring me with his eyes.

"Have I told you lately how beautiful and sexy you are? Your honey thighs drive me insane. You are perfect for me, Jagiya." He placed one knee between my legs and then the other, pushing them apart. He kept eye contact with me as he lowered himself, kissing my stomach and my thighs, teasing my heated skin with his tongue. I closed my eyes and he whispered, "no, look at me. I want to see your face while I taste you." I whimpered as my insides fluttered. He lifted my hips to his greedy mouth and tasted me, flicking his scorching tongue against my tender flesh, and then cooling it with his breath. I was spellbound by his dark eyes and the way they sparkled with delight at the effect he had on me. He slipped one long finger into my dripping wet core, almost purring as he did so. He inserted another and found that special spot, "Oh Minhyuk! Oh Mmiiinnn..." I cried out as my body shuddered and convulsed for him. Before the waves had subsided, he was inside me and I exploded again. I screamed into his shoulder from the intensity of the pleasure radiating in my body.

"That's right, baby, scream my name," he thrust harder and faster now, the weeks of anticipation building in a fevered crescendo until we burst. Our cries were primal. We became one soul and there was nothing else in that moment except us. Our bodies were vibrating as the euphoric waves subsided and we fell to the bed, sated. We did not speak, we just held each other. Neither wanted to end this feeling, this moment.

Minhyuk caressed my back as he held me in his arms. My leg was over his and I was halfway on top of him. I pulled myself even closer to him and breathed in his scent. He lifted my face to look into my eyes. "Sunny-ah, I love you so much. I need you in my life. I need to be able to see you, to feel you, to wake up with you more than once every few months..." He paused and looked directly into my eyes. "Come back to Korea with me."