Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)

"Well, that was not the kind of welcome I expected." His smile was bright and his eyes were sparkling.

"MinMin? How... is it really you?" I stammered. He stepped into the door, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me with weeks of pent up passion. The flowers fell to the side, forgotten.

"I hope that answered your question. Did you miss me?" I nodded and took his face in my hands and kissed him again, tears streaming down my face. "You will have to tell me what that was all about later." He pulled me tight against his body and kissed the top of my head. He held me for what could have been seconds, or maybe minutes. Time had stopped. He rocked me gently and then kissed away the tears on my face, "don't cry, baby, I am here now."

I clung to him and buried my face in his neck, my tears of joy staining his shirt collar. I pulled back and looked at him, making sure he was not a figment of my very active imagination. "You are really here. How did you..." I realized he had my address. And GPS... or a taxi... it didn't matter how, he was here. I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight. I laid my head on his chest to hear his heart beating, to inhale his scent, his essence.

"I couldn't miss your exhibition. I wanted to surprise you and the timing just worked out," he spoke into my ear. I felt warm all over. I looked up at him and just soaked him in. I felt whole again. He took me by the hand and led me to the couch. He sat down and pulled me into his arms. He just held me. We talked about his flight and he caught me up on how the comeback preparations were coming along. He traced the whale pendant at my collarbone and smiled. I tilted my head back to look at him again and he stopped talking mid-sentence. His gaze grew intense and he stroked my cheek with his thumb. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled my lips to his. He kissed me tenderly at first, little soft butterfly kisses like the ones in the alley that day. He pulled back and looked at me again, and his eyes glimmered mischievously. He kissed me again and a small moan escaped my mouth when he began trailing hot kisses down my neck.

I stood up and took him by the hand, leading him to my bedroom. His hands were all over me and I was naked in seconds. He was still fully clothed in a dark purple button up shirt and black pants. I reached for his belt and he stopped me.

"I just want to look at you for a moment. I stood in front of him and his eyes took in every inch of me. I felt like a goddess when he looked at me like that. He buried his hands in my hair and pulled me against the length of his body, devouring me. There was something so erotic about him being clothed and me completely naked. I was putty in his hands. He caressed my back and the curve of my hips. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid my hands along his chest and down his sides to his belt. A few moves on the belt and pants, and they dropped to the floor. He took my face in his hands and whispered huskily, "I missed you terribly."

We fell to the bed and I trailed my fingers down his chest to his waist. He quivered at my touch as my hand went lower. I reached between his legs and grasped him in my hand and began stroking. He rolled over and possessed my mouth urgently. He nipped his way down my throat and found my breast. My nipples were hard pearls and he took one into his mouth and grazed it with his teeth, sucking gently. He reached between my legs and felt how drenched I was for him. He growled and said, "Sunny-ah you drive me crazy." He inserted a finger to tease me and then pushed my legs apart. He thrust into me so hard that I cried out. The pleasure was so intense that it was overwhelming. He paused because he thought he hurt me, but I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper. My hips began to buck, and he went harder and faster. Our bodies crashed into a euphoric climax. We laid in each other's arms, cherishing the few moments we had together.

I reached up and touched his face. "I still can't believe you are really here. How long..." he put a finger to my lips and said, "tonight we have forever. Let's just focus on tonight." He brushed his lips against mine and whispered, "I love you so much, Sunny-ah. I can't bear being apart from you," and then our tongues entwined. We took our time and savored each other, every touch, every kiss, every breath.

We got ready for bed together in my tiny bathroom. He was impressed with my skincare routine. It was a small thing, but it made me happy because I knew how important this was to him. We sat on the balcony for a while, looking out over the neighborhood pond. The moon reflected on the ripples in the water and it was so peaceful. This was almost perfect. Almost, because it was temporary. I tried to focus on the moment, this moment where we were together.