𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

Warning: Mentions of abuse

"I'm so fucking sick of you treating me like dirt!" I yell with tears streaming down my cheeks. I'm currently sitting on the floor with five other people. We all screamed at some point. And right now, I happen to be screaming at John Bender.

"Why the hell are you worrying about me being rude to you!? You never give a fuck about anything! You're always waving your money around with your other friends who, newsflash, treat you worse than I ever would!" John yells. "And you are so spoiled! You're just like Claire! Maybe even worse! Just because you were the homecoming queen, everybody thinks that you are so irresistible! But ya know, everyone is wrong! You're so stuck up!" He yells, making me feel shitty about myself. In reality, none of that is true.

I wipe tears away. "All you think when you look at me is a spoiled, rich bitch!" I say.

"Yeah? Am I mistaken?" He asks. "You are such a fucking airhead! You wanna know about me!?" I yell. He shrugs.

"Sure. Let me into your richy life." He says.

I glare at him with clenched teeth. I take off my sweater, revealing a black tank top. "Here's a little peak into my life." I say. His eyes scan my bruised arms. "I thought you might have understood, but I was clearly wrong." I say quietly.

His eyes fill with regret as the others sit in silence. "Y/N, I didn't know." He says quietly.

"Yeah, you didn't know. So why the fuck were you giving her a hard time?" Andrew asks.

"Could you guys give us a minute?" John asks. They all nod and get up.

"Good luck." Brian whispers. I nod and they leave.

An awkward silence fell between us. Maybe not awkward, but there was a lot of tension. I start to put my sweater back on to cover my exposed skin, but he stops me. "Don't." He says.

He gently grabs my arm, trying his best not to hurt me. He's hurt me emotionally enough, so why should this change anything?

"I'm sorry. I know what you're going through." He says. He looks at my eyes. "Can I do something?"

I nod. "I guess." I whisper unsurely.

He gives me a weak smile. "I won't hurt you." He assures me.

He starts kissing my bruises, surprising the hell out of me. "Wh-Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"Because." He says.

"Because why?" I ask.

"Because I feel sorry about how I acted. And I know what it feels like to get beaten." He says.

He goes over to the other arm. "I'm sorry." He says.

"I really liked you ya know." I say.

"Liked? As in 'used to'?" He asks. I shrug.

"Maybe not." I say. He kisses my head.

"I'll take things at your own pace, princess." He says.

Word count- 483

Thanks for the 700 reads! It means a lot. Sorry the story on Christmas was bad. I had a lot going on. We had to send my grandma to the hospital on Christmas Eve, so I was not feeling it. Love you all.

XoXo,
RK