𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠||𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫

December 17th

"Babe, would she like this?" I ask Will, holding up a shirt.

"I don't know. My mum is so hard to buy for." He says.

I smile. "Get her a gift card or something. Or money. She can get her own gift." I suggest.

"Yeah, but I want it to be special." He says. He sighs in frustration. "How come you're not hard to buy for. Every girl except for you is hard to buy for." He complains.

"Because I will legit be happy with one of your hoodies, fuzzy socks, and a Starbucks gift card. Nothing extravagant."

He kisses me. "She likes red... We can get her this." He says, holding up a set of Christmas PJs. I smile. "Y/N, if you want something, get it. I know you've been admiring that apple watch." He winks.

"I don't want an apple watch. Those are hella expensive." I say. He kisses me.

"I don't know... Santa might leave it for you under the tree this year." He says and I giggle.

"Oh, really? Is that so?" I ask. He nods.

"Let's continue shopping. I still have to get my mom and dad's gifts." I say.

"You're lucky. I'm a fuckin' procrastinator and wait until the last minute."

I smile. "You should've started shopping earlier, babe."

We walk around, looking for the right gift for my parents. "Y/N, look!" He says, pointing to a giant giraffe that was his height.

I laugh. "You look just like him." I say. He makes a face at me.

"Y/N/N, baby?" He asks.

"Let me guess. You want this for Christmas?" I ask him.

He smiles. "Pleeeeease? It can be in the corner of our bedroom, as a decoration or something." He says.

"Fine. Put it in the cart." I say and he kisses my cheek.

"Thank you." He says happily.

After I get done -Will still isn't done with his shopping- we head to the checkout counter. "My, what a big giraffe. I bet your little one will love this." The lady says as she scans it.

I start laughing. "Yep. My little one is gonna love it." I say, smirking at Will.

He rolls his eyes. "Christmas shopping sucks." He pouts.

"Shut up, we all know you love it."

Word count- 387

I had to do another Will Poulter one, because, why not? Hope you have a good day.

XoXo,
RK