𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬||𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

Warning: Mention of homophobic slurs

Belch's POV

"Can you stop fucking in the middle of the hallway? I'm gonna throw up." Patrick says, interrupting Y/N and I's makeout session.

"Can you shut up?" She mumbles, making me smirk.

Patrick scoffs as we see Eddie, Bill, Richie, and Stanley walk down the school hallway. "What a buncha losers." He says.

We all smirk at them. "Those (f slur) are probably gonna go down to the quarry and have an orgy or some fucked up shit like that. The losers club. Fuckin' weirdos." Henry remarks, making Vic shutter in disgust.

"Why don't we have our own fun?" Y/N ask as she pulls out my switchblade I got her for Christmas one year.

"Like what?" I asks and she flips the blade of the knife up.

"Maybe... carve some names?" She asks.

Usually, I didn't like it when Henry carved names into people's skin, but I absolutely loved it when Y/N showed people what she's capable of. It's so incredibly hot.

"Fuck yeah." Henry says and we all head out the doors of the school.

We see the losers huddled around the trashcan and we go up to them. Henry pulls Richie back by his backpack and he collides with Stan.

"Nice frisbee, flamer." Patrick says, examining Stan's kepa.

"Give it back!"

He throws it like a frisbee. "Fucking losers!" Patrick says.

"You gonna cry about it, losers? Fuckin' pussies." Y/N says, taking off Richie's glasses and throwing them in the trashcan.

I burp in Eddie's face, making him gag.

"Losers." Henry mumbles.

We start to walk off, then Bill chimes in, saying,  "You s-s-s-suck, Bowers." Stuttering as usual.

"Shut up, Bill!" Eddie warns him. Y/N turns around and starts giggling.

"Are you a fuckin' idiot?"

"You s-s-s-say somethin? B-B-B-B-Billy? We gave you a free ride this year cause of your little brother. Rides over, Denbrough." Henry says, getting closer and closer to him as he spoke.

"Henry, your father." Y/N says quietly.

Henry looks up and sees his dad staring at all of us. "This summer's gonna be a hurt train, for you and you (f slur) friends." We all laugh. Henry licks the palm of his hand and slides it across Bill's cheek.

I grab Y/N's hand and we walk over to my Trans Am.

"Shotgun." Y/N says, making me grin.

"Let's go downtown. I wanna see if I can pick up a girl or somethin'." Henry says.

"I thought you boned that Marsh girl? Everyone says that she's slept with the whole football team; that's what Gretta Keene told me." Y/N says as we get on the road.

"I did, but I'm still horny."

"I'm sure that slut'll take care of you." Y/N says, making us all chuckle.

We drive around town and (after numerous attempts to get a chick for Henry) we see the homeschool kid.

"What a loser. That's the kid whose parents were fuckin' druggies and burned to death." Y/N says, flicking the ashes of her cigarette.

"Run over his ass." Henry says.

I drive down the alleyway at 60 miles per hour, and the homeschool kid jumps out of the way.

"Stay the fuck out of our town!" Henry says, throwing his cigarette at him. Belch flips him off.

Y/N shakes up a beer and opens it, making it spray all over him. "Fuck off loser! This is our territory!" She shouts and Henry high-fives her.

"Let's go look for that new kid. I wanna make sure he knows who I am." Henry says.

Y/N smirks. "Name carvin' time." She says.

We drive over to the library and wait outside, hanging out and smoking by the statue until the new kid comes out. Victor and Patrick hang out by the bushes. "Only losers hang out in the library." I say.

"Yeah. Poor kid can't get laid- hell, none of the losers can- so the only obvious thing to do is read." Y/N says. Y/N puts out the cigarette with the toe of her shoe. "How long does it take someone to read? Jeez, this kid is a nerd."

The new kid barrels out of the library. "Where ya off to, tits?" Henry asks. The new kid turns around and Victor catches him.

"Gotcha!"

We drag him to the kissing bridge.

"Don't be scared, loser. This is the fun part." Y/N says and smirks. Fuck, she's fuckin hot whenever she acts like this.

Word count- 736

Loser count- 11

This was a long one. I love Belch and I love ben too!!!! I'm sorry if y'all are mad cause I made y'all bully ben! Sorry! And I'm sorry if it was annoying when I put (f slur) instead of the actual word, I just didn't want to get reported or offend anyone.

(Edit -june 7th: happy pride month!!! If you are part of the lgbtq+ community, go off queen. Y'all are bad bitches and keep doing what you're doing. Love you you love)

XoXo,
RK