𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥||𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐝

Finleigh's POV

Mommy and Daddy went out on a date for Mommy's birthday. Uncle Mark is on the couch, sleeping as usual. He said that I should make a drawing for Mommy.

I get an idea. Mommy said that she loves my drawings, but it's her birthday. I need to make her something bigger. I run upstairs and get my crayons. I go back downstairs, ready to make her a drawing.

I get out Mommy's favourite colour; y/f/c. I draw her and Daddy onto the wall. She's gonna love it. I give them hair and eyes and I hear the door open.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I say excitedly. Mommy picks me up and gives me a kiss. Daddy gives me a kiss and wakes up Uncle Mark.

"Mommy! I drew you a picture!" I say. She smiles.

"Go get it, I want to see what a good job you did." She says. I pull her to the picture and her smile fades. "Finleigh Mae." She whines. That's when I knew that I shouldn't have drew on the wall.

"Oops." Uncle Mark says.

"Fin!? Why did you draw on the wall!?" Daddy exclaims, making me since at his loud voice.

"Tyler, calm down." Mommy says. He runs his fingers through his hair.

"I sowwy. I wanted to give you a birftay pwesent." I say. Mommy brushes the hair out of my eyes.

"Fin, you know you aren't supposed to do that." Mommy says calmly. I nod

"Yeah, you're four years old! You should know better!" Daddy says. A couple tears fall out of my eyes.

"Tyler, stop. You're scaring her." Mommy says.

She picks me up and sets me down on the counter. "Honey, Mommy and Daddy are gonna punish you. No iPad before bed tonight, ok?" She asks. I nod.

Daddy wipes my drawing off of the wall. "Finleigh, you're so lucky it's wiping off." Daddy says.

"Fin, go upstairs." Mommy says. I go upstairs and cry.

Tyler's POV

"Tyler, baby, you need to calm down! It wiped off!" Y/N says. I sigh.

"I thought we were doing good? Showing her right from wrong?" I ask. She massages my neck.

"It's ok. She made a mistake. I just don't know why you kept yelling at her." She says, making a good point.

"I'm gonna talk to her." I say. She nods and I go upstairs to get room. I see Finleigh crying, making my heart break and my stomach fill with guilt.

"Finleigh?" I ask. She looks up at me. I go over to her and squat down in front of her. "Finleigh, Daddy's sorry. I didn't mean to tell at you." I say, wiping her years away.

"I sowwy, Daddy." She says through tears.

"Shh, shh. It's ok. Just don't do it again." I say, rubbing her leg to make her feel better.

"Are you mad, Daddy?" She asks.

"No princess. Daddy's not mad. How about we go get ice cream with Mommy?" I ask. She nods.

"I love you Finleigh. I'm sorry." I say.

"I wuv you too, Daddy." She says.

Word count- 514

Hope you enjoyed this. Not my best, but oh well. Thanks for reading.

XoXo,
RK