𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞||𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫

Thank God. No more work. Well, at least for two days. Fridays are the best, while Mondays are unbearable. I love Fridays, coming home and spending the weekend with my husband and son.

I unlock the door and see Mark and my two year old, Phoenix with stuff all over them. "Boys, what happened?" I groan, not wanting to clean up the kitchen and them as well.

"We- uh- tried to make you some cookies." Mark says.

"Mama! Mama!" Phoenix says. I pick him up cautiously, attempting to not get flour all over me.

"Hi, bubba. What did you and Daddy do today?" I ask.

"Made mess." He replies correctly.

"That's right. He knows more than you, Mark." I say.

I kiss his forehead. "Fower bad. Dirty." Phoenix says.

"Mark, babe, can you go give him a bath?" I ask.

"Ugh. He hates baths." Mark says.

"Yeah? Well I hate cleaning up a messy kitchen after a hard day at work." I say.

He kisses me and smiles sympathetically. "I'm sorry, Y/N. Don't be mad. I'll give him a bath. Then, I'll take one myself. We'll tuck him in. Then..." He trails off, wiggling his eyebrows. I smile and kiss him.

They go upstairs and I start cleaning the counter off. I sigh heavily. I hear lots of giggling and Mark's voice, warming my heart and making me smile.

"Phoenix, come back here little man!" Mark exclaims. I see Phoenix coming down the stairs, wet, covered in water and soap. I laugh and grab a towel out of the bathroom and quickly wrap it around him.

"Did you escape, buddy?" I ask as he plays with my necklace. He nods.

"Bath bad." He says. I giggle and Mark runs into the kitchen.

"There you are." Mark says. I smile.

"Come on, buddy. You want Mommy to clean up the kitchen?" I ask.

"Daddy messed up." Phoenix says. I smirk at Mark.

"He certainly did." I say.

"Time for bath time." I pause. "No escaping." I add.

Word count-355

That was short, but sweet. All of these are dad imagines so far, I love those. Sorry, if you don't like it. I will write one more dad imagine, then I'm writing three regular imagines on Halloween. Hope you enjoyed.

XoXo,
RK