𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠||𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Warnings: smoking, nothing extreme

The bell rings, and I get up from my seat. I head to the second floor and see my boyfriend waiting for me. He smirks. "Took you long enough." He says.

"Shut up. The bell just rang."

"Mmm, why don't you try and shut me up?"

"Maybe I will." I say, getting ready to kiss him.

"Maybe I'll throw up. Come on, before the next bell rings, holy fuck." We hear Henry say. I giggle. The gang and I head into the boys' bathroom.

"Here." Patrick says, lighting my cigarette for me.

"Thanks."

"Hey, Y/N, can I copy your answers for Pre Cal?" Belch asks.

"We had homework?" I ask and he nods. I shrug. "Oh well."

Vic starts coughing. "Damn, Victor, you act like you've never smoked before." Patrick says.

I giggle.

-----------------

After a while of smoking and goofing off, making people leave as they tried to get in, Henry, Victor, and Belch leave.

"So... wanna make out?" Patrick asks with a smirk, flushing his last cigarette down the toilet.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to shut you up."

"Don't be a smart ass." He says, his hands travelling down my back, stopping at my butt.

"Says the one who is king of sass." I say. He smiles and kisses me. "Ew, you taste like Marlboro."

"Yeah, 'cause you smoke that pussy ass Camel."

I roll my eyes. "Just give me a cancer stick."

Word count- 235

Hope you liked it!!! Patrick is so hot oml hahaha.

XoXo,
RK