𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭||𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐤

(Eddie didn't die obviously)

I stare at the pregnancy test; two pink lines, clear as day. Tears flood down my cheeks, both in happiness and nervousness. Eddie is a very finicky guy, so I don’t really know how he’ll react to the whole baby thing.

“Holy shit. I’m pregnant.” I whisper as the realization finally sinks in. I smile at the thought of being a mom, and Eddie being a dad.

I do the one thing that I feel comfortable with, and I call one of the losers. “Hey, Y/N. What’s up?” Beverly asks.

“Hey, Bev. Are you busy?” I ask. “No, just got done reading a book.” She says.

“Do you think that you could come over? I kinda need to show you something and it’s really important.” I say.

“Of course. I’ll be there in a minute. Is everything ok?” She asks.

“Yeah.” I say, half lying.

----------------

“So, what do you need to show me?” I take a deep breath and I lead her into the bathroom. “Woah.” She says, looking at the test.

“I’m so scared of what Eddie will say. I’m so scared, Beverly.” I whisper through tears.

“Hey, hey, hey. It’ll be ok. I promise.” She says.  

“You haven’t talked with him about having kids before?”

“I mean, briefly, but we haven’t had a full conversation about it.” I say.

She smiles. “You and Eddie will make great parents.” She says.

-------------

After a while of talking about babies with Beverly, she leaves just as Eddie gets home from work. Perfect timing I think to myself.

“Hey, baby cakes. How was your day?” Eddie asks, then gives me a peck on the lips.

“Good... Eddie, can I talk to you about something?” I ask. He nods.

Three things went through his mind. A) I was sick. B) someone died, or C) I wanted to get a divorce. “Is something wrong?” He asks.

“No. At least I don’t think it’s bad news.” I say.

He nods. “Tell me.” He says.

I hand him the pregnancy test. “I’m pregnant. We’re gonna have a baby.” I say. He looks up at me with a smile. His eyes start watering and he grabs my hand.

“You mean, I’m gonna be a father?” He asks. I nod.

“Yes. I have a little baby inside of me.” I whisper. He puts his hand on my stomach.

He jumps up off of the couch and kisses me passionately. “We’re having a baby! I gotta tell the losers about this! Whoo hoo!!! I’m gonna be a father!” He says like a child, making me laugh.

“I want it to be a little girl.” He says. My eyes light up. “And I want to go to the doctors office as soon as possible. I want to make sure the baby is healthy.”

I kiss him. “I promise. We will go to the doctors as soon as I can book an appointment.” I say. He smiles.

“I can’t believe it. The first little baby of the Losers Club.” He says.

Word count- 518

I love Eddie a lot. He's just so cute lol. Hope you liked it.

XoXo,
RK