𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬||𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫

Will's POV
Y/b/f = your best friend

"That was a lovely wedding." Y/N says, looking at her best friend and admiring her dress.

"Yeah." I agree, taking a sip of my champagne. "It was very lovely."

"Baby, wanna dance?"

"Eh, you know I can't dance well, Y/N/N. I have two left feet."

She grabs my arm and gently squeeze it. "Please?" She asks, trying to guilt trip me... and it was working.

He sighs. "Alright, alright." I say and put down my drink. I smile. "Only because you're beautiful."

She giggles and kisses my cheek. We head out to the dance floor and I wrap my hand around hers. My hand settles on her waist.

I kiss her softly. "You look so beautiful in your bridesmaid dress." I whisper.

"Thank you, Will." She says. "You look very dapper."

She rests her forehead down on my shoulder. "I love you." I whisper.

She lifts her head up and smiles. "I love you too, baby."

"Hey, Will. Hey, Y/N. Thank you so much for coming." (Y/b/f) says, dancing with her new husband.

"Do you think I'd actually miss your special day?" Y/N asks.

I look at (y/b/f)'s dress and I start thinking about how Y/N would look in her own wedding dress.

"Babe?" I hear her say, snapping her fingers a couple times. It pulls me out of my trance and I hum in response. "I asked what you're smiling about."

"Just thinkin'." I say .

"Whatcha thinking about, handsome?" She asks. "What we're gonna do when we get home?" She giggles and winks.

"I'm always thinking about that." I say, causing her to blush. "But I'm also thinking about how gorgeous you would look in a wedding dress."

She gives me a peck on the lips. "Really?" She asks.

"Yeah, you always look gorgeous."

"I didn't know you wanted to settle down."

"Of course I want to." I say. "I want you as a wife. I want a couple of kids runnin' around."

"Only a couple?" She asks. "I figured we'd have at least ten by now. You're like a fucking bunny."

"Hey. Only 'cause you make me like that." I chuckle. "But I'm serious. I want you to be a permanent part of my life."

She grins happily. "Mr Poulter, are you proposing?" She jokes.

"I might." I say.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'll go get a ring pop out of the candy machine."

"Do I have a choice of the flavour?" She asks.

"Sure."

"Blue raspberry. Please and thank you."

I smirk. "D'you have a quarter?"

Word count- 430

Haven't done a Will one shot in a while. Here ya go! Hope y'all like it. And thank you soooooo much for all of the support ♡

XoXo,
RK