𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕥

for bri_laufeyson, my best friend

i just wanted to show you how toxic some people could be. and i also wanna show you how great my best friend is.

my best friend is bri, she's very loving towards our group and she's always there for you.

she has loved this boy for three years now, and he doesn't even give a fuck. he used her.

they were dating on and off for three years, but they were dating for six consecutive months, that's why it hurt her so bad.

she's an amazing fucking person and a hell of a writer. the reason why i'm writing this is because she has rants saved in her phone. i have her permission to show you them.

↓↓↓

"the things you have put me through have made me feel as though I am not good enough. you took my body and made it your own personal toy to play with. i changed myself and did everything i could to make you happy. i can't forgive you that easily. i trusted you. i trusted you so much. you were my knight in shining armour. or so I thought. when in reality, you were the evil wizard keeping me locked away in the tower. i would take a bullet for you, only to find out you were the one holding the gun. and for that i wish i could say i hate you but i don't hate you. i would still take a bullet for you. i don't even care if you are the one who pulled the trigger. but I know for a fact you wouldn't do the same thing for me."

and another...

"you used me as your own little play thing. no matter how many times i said no you continued to do whatever the hell you wanted. you guilted me into so so so much (ex's name). you made me feel dirty and disgusting. you made me feel like a whore. you made me feel weak. i am a strong person who has always used my voice. but you, you took my voice away. you threatened me, telling me not to tell anyone. and for that i want to say i hate you. but i don't hate you. i still love you. so very much i love you. because you manipulated me into loving you and staying with you. you have brainwashed me these past six months. brainwashed me into thinking what you felt towards me was love, not lust."

another...

"i trusted you. i showed you my body and let you use it how you wanted. you left me like it was nothing. you left me as if i wasn't your first kiss, as if i haven't seen your body, as if i didn't do so much for you. your mom loved me, your sister was my best friend, your dad and i bonded over fishing. i was perfect for your family. i guess i just wasn't perfect for you. we have been through so much together. i was there for you when your dad and you got into fights. i was willing to drop everything for you. i almost quit softball for you. the one thing that is my escape from this world."

and the one that really got me...

"i wish you understood just how much i'd love to forgive you. i've always been a forgive and forget person, but i can't forgive this, nor can i forget it. you are so messed up in the head that you don't see how what you did was wrong. you are a huge hypocrite, just like your mother. you are a huge liar, just like your father. you will never, and i mean never, understand how much you truly hurt me. i wish i could say i hate you, but i truly don't. i still love you more than anything. i would still take a bullet for you. but you wouldn't even get stung by a bee for me."

bri has been my best friend since kindergarten. she is my everything. i would die for her. it killed me to see her in pain. she is an amazing person and doesn't deserve this.

his whole damn family is toxic.

he gets it from his mom.

but the reason they broke up is political and religious views.

she is bisexual and is a christian. her ex was homophobic and a christian.

and he was okay with it. as long as she didn't "act on it".

so, he called one of our friends a slur.

i am a christian. i believe that the lord is my savior. but this behavior isn't okay. when i say "i support the lgbtq+" community, i don't mean that i try to make anyone feel like they should be gay? does that make sense? what i mean is that i love and support them. i am not gonna be mean to them.

so this dumbass starts pulling bible verses on "why you shouldn't be gay".

so bri, like the queen she is, decides to pull bible verses to on why it says "GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE"

he was using God to back up why it's okay to be mean to them. that was the argument.

and things escalated and i'm glad she got out of the toxic situation.

bri, i love you so much. you are so strong ♡︎

XoXo
RK