𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞||𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

thank you EmmaBerniceallen for requesting. Hope you like it. I'm sorry if you don't lol. She's a sweetheart, go follow her :)

"Luke, c'mon, baby, what are you doing? You've been working so much lately." I say.

"I know, babe, but it'll all be worth it." He says with a smile and turns his desk chair around. He motions me over with a quick nod of the head. "It'll all be worth it for our little bean."

I giggle as he kisses my stomach. "Bean? She's the size of an orange."

"Are you sure? She seems a little smaller than that."

"That's what the doctor said. You were there."

He laughs. "Yeah, I can't wait for her to be born. But I think you look so beautiful while pregnant." He smirks. "I guess I'll have to-"

I cut him off. "Woah, horndog. Watch the mouth, okay? Baby on the way."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Didn't you say that the boys were coming over?"

"Mhm, they should-" The doorbell rings and he chuckles. "That's them. Perfect timing."

We both go downstairs.

"Luke, babe, I can walk. I'm pregnant, my legs aren't broken." I say.

"I know. Sorry, I just... you know."

I nod and kiss him. "I know."

"Finally, man, how long does it take to open a door?" Calum asks.

"Yeah, we were starting to worried." Ashton says.

"Hush, I was helping my wife down the stairs."

I roll my eyes. "Hey, guys. Can I get you anything?"

"No thanks."

"Y/N, can I speak with you?" Michael asks quietly.

I nod. "Sure."

"Uh, I guess we can go upstairs." Luke says.

"So, Mikey, what's up?" I ask, pouring myself a glass of water.

"So, I looked through Luke's phone and saw Sierra's contact."

"What are you saying?"

Michael shrugs. "I don't know. They were texting. She was flirting with him and he was shutting her down, but still, I don't trust her. No matter what Luke does to stop her. Your my little sister. I'm just tryna protect you."

My heart drops and rage fills me. But I stop myself. I'm being irrational. "Luke wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

"No, I know that. But Sierra is so manipulative." He says. "I talked to Jack and Ben and they don't trust her."

"So you're saying this to me because you want me to confront him? I don't care if he talks to her. I have other guys in my phone."

"Okay. I just thought I should tell you."

"Has he said anything?'

"No, I just saw them."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Maybe you're right. I don't really feel comfortable with him having her number... but I can't tell him that; he'll think I'm controlling.

-------------------------

"Michael?" I ask. "Ever since the other day, I've been thinking constantly about what you said."

"What about it?"

"I don't trust her either. God she's beautiful. He can fall right into her trap so fast it'd make your head spin."

"Y/N you are a Victoria's Secret model compared to her. She isn't as beautiful as you, sis."

"Luke doesn't think so." I say.

"You should trust Luke."

"Michael, you know I already had trust issues. You just made me more insecure."

"Babe! Baby!" Luke says, coming down the stairs.

"In here." I say.

He kisses me and takes out his phone. "Watch." He says and goes to Sierra's contact. He hits the block button and then shuts off his phone.

"What are you doing, Luke?"

"Michael told me that you didn't trust Sierra. So, the last thing I want you to be is insecure. Because you have absolutely nothing to be insecure about." He says.

"That's your business. I trust you."

"But you don't trust Sierra. And you are my wife. I respect how you feel. I love you."

I giggle and kiss him. "I love you, Luke."

"The guys and I have something to show you." He says. "So, let's go, your majesty, your carriage awaits."

----------------------

"Why are we at the studio?" I ask him.

"I had the guys help write a song about you." He says.

"You did? Oh, Luke, I love you, that's so sweet!"

"You haven't even heard it." He laughs.

Lover of mine, maybe we'll take some time.

Kaleidoscope mind gets in the way.

Hope and I pray, darling that you will stay.

Butterfly lies, chase them away.

Dance around the living room, lose me in the sight of you.

I've seen the red, I've seen the blue.

Take all of me, deep to where our secrets hide.

Where we've been a thousand times.

Swallow every single lie, take all of me

I'll never give you away, cause I've already made that mistake

If my name never fell off your lips again, I know it'd be such a shame.

--------------------

"So, what do you think?"

I immediately pull him in for a hug. "I love you. Thank you, all of you."

"I love you too, lover of mine."

Word count- 804

I'm terribly sorry for this lol. I hope you like it. If you don't like it, I'm really sorry.

Thanks for the 24k :)

XoXo,
RK