𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲||𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

I walk down the halls, hand in hand with my boyfriend, Henry Bowers. Yes, the Henry Bowers. He's the complete opposite of me. He's the stereotypical bad boy with the sucky grades. His clothing choices aren't the best, and he's a bully, but there's something about him that I love.

And me? My grades are amazing and I dress to impress. I'm "innocent" so he says, even though we've had sex before, he still thinks I'm "pure". I'm the good girl. But you know what they say, opposites attract.

"You look absolutely beautiful today, Y/N. Well you look beautiful everyday." Henry comments.

I blush and say "Thank you, Henry." He still has this affect on me after about a year of dating.

Henry usually isn't too fond of PDA. I don't really know what's gotten into him. He usually says that PDA makes him look "less tough" and wants to keep his ruthless reputation intact.

We approach my lockers and leans against one. He stares at me and I giggle. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask.

"You're just... so beautiful and I love you." He says, making my heart flutter.

"I love you too, Henry." I say. He kisses me soft and passionately, fireworks immediately erupting in my stomach.

"Aw, has this little slut turned Henry Bowers soft?" Gretta, the school's biggest whore asks.

"Get lost, Gretta. Just because you finished selling your blowies does not mean that you can come over here and bother us." I retort. She scoffs and walks off with the rest of her hoes.

Henry smiles and and kisses my forehead. "I love you, Y/N." He mumbles against my forehead.

"I love you too, baby." I say. He's my little bad boy.

Word count= 293

There you go. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Next, I will either do Jacksepticeye or Markiplier. Comment which one.

XoXo,
RK