𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫||𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧

I honestly thought that my life was over, not that I had one to begin with. My little sister, Kaitlyn (roll with it, thanks) sent out letters to all of the people I've ever loved.

You might be thinking, why would you write letters to the "loves of your life", lable them with their names, and addresses, and be pissed whenever they got sent out? Didn't you want that?

Yeah, yeah, I got that lecture from my older sister, Mavis. At least I didn't put a shipping labels on them. That was all Kaitlyn, so you cannot blame me for sending them out.

And I didn't even want to send them. I liked living in my own little bubble, my fantasy, until my ex-crush waltzed his way into my life, not giving any of my own feelings any consideration.

Grayson Dolan. My crush on him bloomed whenever we had our first dance at school in 6th grade. He got dared to dance with me.

"That's ok, Gray. You don't have to." I say. He shakes his head.

"I mean, it's a dare. And plus, I kinda want to." He says, making me giggle.

Whenever he received his letter, it was right after his girlfriend broke it off with him. Well, ex girlfriend. And whenever I found out they were shipped, I almost passed out. We were playing basketball in gym class and Grayson came up to me with the letter in his hand.

"Hey, Y/N. Uh, I'm really flattered that you like me and all, but I'm not really into you like that, and I need time to get over Madison." Gray says.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I say, genuinely confused. He fiddles with the letter and I stare at him in horror.

One thing led to another and somehow, we started "dating". He wanted us to pretend we were dating. He wanted to make Madison jealous.

We had fun dating. I became somewhat popular, and I made lots of friends. And I became... Kinda happy. I was always happy, but this was a different kind of happy.

And now, I know who I want to spend my time with. Grayson Dolan. My actual boyfriend. And I couldn't have gotten with him if it wasn't for the letter.

Word count- 380

This was based off of To All The Boys I've Loved Before and it's honestly a good movie. And I REALLY butchered it, so I'm sorry lol.