𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬||𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

I walk down the hallway of my boyfriend's house, coming to a halt. I hear muffled crying from his little brother's room.

I gently knock on his door, attempting not to wake up the rest of the Byers' household. "Will? Are you ok, buddy?" I ask, slowly opening his door. I see him on the floor, leaning against the wall.

I quickly go over to him. "Will, honey, what happened? Did you have another nightmare?" I ask. He nods, sighing shakily, tears running down his cheeks.

"I-I-I'm so scared Y/N." Will says and starts sobbing. "Please don't go! Please!"

"Will, I'm not gonna leave you, ok? I'm gonna stay right with you until you feel better." I assure him.

I hold him, his head burying into my neck. "Shh. It's ok, Will. It's ok." I say.

"Don't tell my mom. Please?" I whispers.

"Why not, Will? She can help you." I say.

"She'll take me to another doctor." Will says.

"Will, I think we should get to sleep, ok?" I suggest. He nods and we get into bed.

"Thank you, Y/N." Will says as I wrap my arm around him.

"You're welcome, kiddo. Go to sleep." I say.

----------

"Y/N? Baby, what happened?" I hear Jonathan say quietly. I open my eyes and the sunlight hits them, making me groan.

"Will had a nightmare." I whisper, trying not to wake him up. Jonathan smiles. I slowly get out of bed and go over to him.

"Sorry I left you. Will wanted me to stay." I say as we walk hand in hand into the kitchen. We greet his mom and she smiles at us, handing us each a plate of waffles.

"Is Will coming?" She asks.

"I don't know. He had a another nightmare last, so he might sleep in." I say.

"Poor thing." She says.

"Ms Byers, please don't ask him about it. I told him that I wouldn't tell you." I say.

"Why not?" She asks me.

"He said you would take him to another doctor, and he asked me not to tell you." I say.

She nods. "Ok."

"And she left me." Jonathan pouts.

Joyce smirks. "Thank you for taking care of Will, Y/N. That was very nice of you." She says.

I smile. "Thank you."

"Yeah, she'll make a great mom one day." Jonathan says, making me choke on my orange juice.

"Mom? A mom?" I ask, making Joyce laugh.

"Yeah. You'd make a great mom." Jonathan says. I kiss him. "And it better be mine."

Word count- 429

Jonathan is sooooo cute. But Hopper tho 👀 he be lookin like a whole damn snack. Sorry not sorry.

XoXo,
RK