𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞||𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐫

December 4th

"Babe! Come on! Let's go! Let's go!" My boyfriend, Jack says excitedly, pulling me up out of bed.

"Jack, it's 9:00 on a Saturday." I whine.

"But look. Snow." He says, pointing to our bedroom window.

I slowly turn my head and look at the window. "Baby, you've seen snow before." I groan, wanting to go back to sleep.

"I know, but it's the first snowfall of the year." He says. I sigh.

"Alright." I say.

We get up and change into some warmer clothes. "I wouldn't do this for anybody but you, you know." I say.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "I know. I love you." He says. I giggle.

"I love you too, Jack." I say.

I race him downstairs, almost tripping. "Ah, shit." I say and laugh.

"You ok, Y/N?" He asks. I nod and we run outside.

I clench my teeth from the cold air. "Damn, it's cold." He says. I smirk and pick up some snow. I grab his collar and put snow down the back of his shirt. He shrieks like a girl and runs around the yard. I start laughing hysterically.

He runs over to me and picks up. "Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, I'm sorry." I say.

"Asshole." He mumbles against my neck. I laugh.

He looks into my eyes and sticks out his tongue. "Hey!" I say.

"No. Try catching snowflakes." He says with his tongue out. I laugh as snowflakes fall into his tongue. "You wanna know why I love snow so much?" He asks. I shake my head. "Because they remind me of you, baby girl."

"Me? How?" I ask. He smiles.

"Each snowflake is special. You know, none of them will be exactly the same. It's impossible. Just like you. You're like a snowflake. Beautiful, Elegant, and special. You're my special snowflake." He says.

I kiss him. "I love you, Jack. So much." I say after I break the kiss. He smiles.

"I love you too, snowflake." He says.

Word count- 333

We finally hit 200 reads. We're slowly progressing, so thank you. It doesn't seem like much, but we'll get there. Thank you guys!!! I might publish a Bowers Gang Preference book but idk. Let me know if I should.

XoXo,
RK