𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝||𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

requested by EmmaBerniceallen :) kind of a part two from "lover of mine" but not really lol.

"Hey." Luke says as he walks in the room. "When were you gonna tell me about this?" Luke holds up my phone. He was looking at the conversation Sierra and I had.

"Why were you looking at my phone?"

"Y/N, come on."

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal." I say. "It's not like she could do any real damage."

"Are we talking about the same Sierra Deacon?" He asks. "And yes, it is a big deal. 'How's your pregnancy going, dear? It'd be a shame if something happened, wouldn't it?" He reads Nobody messes with my wife, or my baby."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. Block her?" He shrugs. "But she knows where we live."

"Luke, baby, don't worry about it."

------------------

"Hey, I gotta tell you something." Luke says.

"What?"

"So, Sierra came by the house when you were out with Lauren and Mali."

"Oh, God. What did she want?"

"She came to see you." He says. "But I got it taken care of."

"What do you mean?"

"I called the cops and got her ass arrested."

"Why the hell would you do that? She already hates us."

"Y/N, she is psychotic." He says.

"Well, now she'll even more psychotic."

Word count- 211

This was bad, I apologize. I have zero motivation atm. If you made it this far, God bless you.

XoXo,
RK