𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧||𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Can you please come back inside? It's freezing out here. You'll catch a cold." Will says softly.

How dare he. How dare he tell me to come back inside after basically told me to come out here.

And how dare he try to guilt me into coming back in, with his stupid puppy eyes.

"You're the one who made me come out here." I mumble, playing with the cushion of the front porch swing. "You said you needed space."

"Yeah, I didn't tell you to go outside in the freezing weather." He retorts, still having the same tone he started with.

He had the audacity to call me out on my outfit. He told me the neckline showed too much cleavage and said that my jeans were to tight. And you know what else that little shit said. "Go change."

"Why do you have to be so stubborn all the damn time?" He says.

"That is such a double standard, William!" I yell. "We are not leaving this house until you find something more appropriate to wear', that's what you said. Talk about stubborn."

He sighs. "I think I had a right to say something, you are my girl and I'm not letting Dylan or Thomas gawk at you the whole time during filming."

"You're acting like my dad."

He rolls his eyes. "We aren't getting anywhere with this conversation. Get inside." He says.

"Not everything has to be your way." I state.

"You're unbelievable." He shakes his head. "I'm out here trying to apologize and you are acting like a child. Y/N, you really need to work on your stubbornness."

I stay silent. I know he's right. And I know he knows he's right.

"Fine." I grumble. "Let's go in then."

Word count- 293

Love you guys <3333333333