𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨||𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Warning - knife play, no smut

"Are you fucking kidding me, Patrick?" I ask my boyfriend as he plays with his pocketknife in boredom.

"What, Y/N? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Patrick, the word gets around; this town isn't big. You know exactly what I'm talking about." 

"Uhm, no. I really don't."

I roll my eyes. "You tortured that poor boy, Ben. You and Henry carved your names into his stomach. You promised you would stop, babe." I say. I sit down next to him on the couch. "Why did you do it?"

"Y/N, you wouldn't understand." He says, flipping down his knife, then shoving it into his pocket.

"What wouldn't I understand?"

"It's a psycho thing." He says. "You just wouldn't understand." 

I shake my head at him. "You're right. I don't." I straddle him. "I don't understand how I am so incredibly horrified at what you've done, but still find you hotter every time you cut someone." I whisper seductively. "Or burn them."

"Jeez, fuck." He says breathlessly as I start grinding. "What are you doing?"

"I want you to use your knife on me." 

His eyes widen. "You trust me that much?"

"Yes."

He licks his lips and gets out his knife. He cuts my shirt off, exposing my bra to him. He kisses me and drags his knife over my stomach, the cold metal of the blade making me shiver. He presses lightly and I moan as the tip breaks my skin a little, drawing blood.

He carves something into my skin. "I had no idea you were so kinky, sweetheart." He whispers.

He looks at my cut covered stomach and admires his work. "What's it say?"

"Patrick's girl." He says. "And I hope it scars." He smirks.

"You know where else those cuts would look good at?"

"Where?"

"My ass." I giggle. He gropes my butt cheeks.

"Yes, you're definitely on to something. So, why don't you go lay down and get ready for me?" He asks. "Okay?"

"Yes, sir."

Word count - 324

I'm so sorry, this was awful. I was gonna do smut, but then decided not to lol. I really missed writing, even though I was only grounded for two weeks. Feels good to update again.

During those two weeks, we went from 15k to 17k reads, and I greatly appreciate that. Y'all have been so supportive with the votes I know I don't deserve. So thanks a lot! We also went from 4k to 6k on the Bowers Gang book. Thank you all for everything!

Q&A and face reveal coming soon!

XoXo,
RK