𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬||𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

December 3rd

John's past is no secret. He tried to keep it bottled up, but eventually, it spilled out. He first got into Christmas whenever we started dating. He came over to my house every year to escape the horrors of his family, and to try and have a little piece on the holidays.

Now that John and I are parents, we try to give our kids the best Christmas that they could possibly have. We try and make them happy. John was always scared that he would turn into his dad.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! Wake up!" Our two older kids yell, jumping on the bed. I laugh and open my eyes.

"Ugh! Five more minutes!" John says.

"No, sir. It's Christmas. Get up." I say and he smiles, groggily.

"Alright. Let's go eat breakfast." John says, getting out of bed with me.

"Mommy, can we have pancakes!?" Our oldest, who is five, Asher asks. I smile.

"I don't know. Izzy, Caleb, what would like?" I ask the four and two year old.

"Pancakes!" Caleb says.

John picks up our toddle. "What about you, little lady?" He asks her. She giggles, showing her teeth that are cutting.

"Cake. Cake." She says. I smile.

"Pancakes it is." I say.

We go into the kitchen and John puts Izzy in her high chair. The kids sit down at the table and wait on their food. "How the hell do you look so beautiful in the morning?" He asks. I giggle and make the pancakes.

"Mommy, when can we open presents?" Asher asks.

"After breakfast, honey." I say, putting a pancake onto each of their plates, putting two on John's and my own.

I cut up the kids' pancakes and start eating. "Mmm. Isn't Mommy such a good cook?" John asks the kids.

"Yes!" Asher and Caleb say.

"Yummy, yummy." Izzy says. John laughs.

We all finish eating and go into the living room. We got Asher a new bike and Caleb a new set of trucks. We got Izzy a bunch of toddler toys.

"Here." John says, handing me a small box.

"What's this for?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Christmas, Y/N." He says. I kiss him. "Open it."

I open the box and see a beautiful necklace. "John, babe, it's amazing. Thank you." I say.

"You're amazing." He says and I bite my lip.

I get his present. I took a pregnancy test last night and it was positive. (Such a basic bitch) He's been wanting another baby, and we've been trying for about three months.

"This is for you." I say. He smiles and takes the bag. He removes the tissue paper from the bag and looks up at me. He starts to tear up.

"Babe, i-is this for real?" He asks. I nod with a goofy grin.

"What is it, Daddy?" Caleb asks. John smiles as a couple tears fall out of his eyes.

"Asher, Caleb, Izzy... Mommy's having another baby." John says.

"Really!?" Caleb asks excitedly.

John gets up off of the couch and so do I. He hugs me tightly and kisses my neck. "I love you." He says, placing a hand on my stomach.

"I love you too." I say.

Word count- 532

Hey, um idk what to say anymore lol... Hope you enjoyed. Feel free to request Christmas ideas. I have a couple, but I need some inspiration.

XoXo,
RK