𝐍𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲||𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧

This is very, very short. Sorry. Hope you enjoy it anyways.

I smile as our five year old daughter, Bailey, sits down at our kitchen table with Ethan and his daughter, June. "Mommy, can we have lunch?" Bailey asks.

"Yeah, can we Aunt Y/N?" June asks hopefully.

"Of course." I say and kiss their foreheads.

I hand them both a glass of milk before going to make them a sandwich. "No thank you, Mommy." Bailey says.

"What? You love milk, Bails. What's up?" My husband, Grayson asks her.

"Uncle Ethan said that I shouldn't fuck with dairy." Bailey says, surprising us all. Ethan and Grayson bursts into a fit of laughter.

"Bailey! Don't say that!" I say.

"Y-Yeah... That's a bad word." Gray says, not being able to contain his laughter.

I giggle. I have to admit, it was pretty hilarious. "Nice going, E." Grayson says, wiping his tears.

"Uncle Ethan, you are a bad influence." I say.

Word count= 160

Wow... That kinda sucked not gonna lie. I just kinda half-assed it and I apologize.

I finally got a schedule down. I will try and upload every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. For the next couple of weeks might be hectic due to basketball practice. Look at me, already complaining.

XoXo,
RK