𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬||𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫

I sit on the couch with one of my best friends, Ricky. "So, how's everything going with Leo?" I ask him about his boyfriend.

"Awesome. How's things going with Mark?" He asks.

My smile grows wide and I sigh. "Amazing. I could never ask for a better boyfriend." I say.

"Woah. Y/N Y/L/N is in love?" He teases. I laugh and nod.

"Very much so." I say.

The door opens. "Hi, sweetheart." Mark says.

"Hey, baby." I say. I give him a kiss. "How was the meeting?"

"Good... Who-uh- who's this?" Mark asks.

"Mark, this is Ricky." I say.

"Hey, man. She's pretty crazy about." Ricky says. I giggle.

"Well, I'd better get going." He says.

"Bye, Ricky." I say. He hugs me and kisses my cheek before exiting our house. I shut the door and turn to Mark, who has a pained expression on his face.

He scoffs. "What the fuck!?" He asks.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Are you cheating on me with that guy!? You don't even have the decency to cheat in private... Right in front of me." He says, gradually getting quieter with each sentence.

"You'd actually think that I would cheat!?" I ask in disbelief.

"I don't know, but you know how I get when other guys touch you, and you kiss him." Mark says, crossing his arms.

I scoff. "It just so happens that Ricky has a boyfriend. He's gay, Mark. Just my best friend." I say, kind of hurt that he would make that accusation. His lips part and he gets ready to say something. "Save it." I say and turn my back to him, walking up the stairs to our shared bedroom.

I shut the door. I change into some comfy clothes, remove my makeup, and turn on the TV. I crawl into bed and the door opens.

"What?" I ask bluntly, eyes not leaving the television screen.

"Y/N, I'm sorry I got mad at you." He apologizes. I shake my head.

"It's fine." I say, even though it clearly wasn't.

"No, it isn't. I fucked up, and I'm sorry." He says.

A tear slips out of my eye. "It just... really hurts my feelings that you would think that. That I would cheat on my boyfriend of three years." I say. He wipes my tears away and kisses me.

"I'm just worried you'll find someone better than me. Someone who isn't a gaming nerd. Someone who is more talented and attractive." He says while getting into bed. I wrap my arms around his abdomen.

"I love you and I love everything about you. I wouldn't change anything about you. I think you're incredibly sexy." I say, trying to make him feel better. He kisses my forehead.

"So... Do you forgive me?" He asks. I nod. "Prove it." I kiss him passionately. This is going to be a fun night. I say in my head.

Word count- 493

Hello, loves. Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it. I'm rushing to get this done because I need to get to practice in like 10 minutes lol. Hope this isn't awful.

XoXo,
RK